I need an ophthalmologist

seekeroftruth

I need some input from an ophthalmologist. As some are aware, I recently went through surgery to address a detached retina. Then I had to have another surgery because it tore again. During that surgery the doctor also added a retinectomy. A third surgery was required to pull out the oil and put in gas. After the third surgery I was told I did not require positioning..... then when the doc saw me the next day... I had a bubble pressing on the lens.... and I was told to position. After that a fourth surgery was performed... the lens was removed and silicone gel was installed. Now I have no sight.

I would appreciate the opinion of an ophthalmologist.... my surgeries did not happen in Maryland.... so you won't be hurting a local guy.... please let me know what you think.

Also.... my eye doctor changed the reports.... to take out the Positioning directions the day after.... and the bubble on the lens was also taken out.

TIA

Bonehead

Seems like malpractice to remove information from your file to cover their butt. I am sorry I know this is of no help to you. Wilmer eye Institute at John's Hopkins is where they should direct you.

seekeroftruth

Seems like malpractice to remove information from your file to cover their butt. I am sorry I know this is of no help to you. Wilmer eye Institute at John's Hopkins is where they should direct you.

Thank you... I think I will contact them.

seekeroftruth

Thank you... I think I will contact them.

I've been doing my research.... I live about 400' higher than the surgical places.... someone should have told me that moving 400' at 60 miles an hour.... [just going home after surgery] is almost as bad as flying. The gas they use will expand at anything over 29ft/min..... that's way below the 1.4 miles per hour I'm traveling on the highway home.

Also... that man claims that he told me I was monocular December 20, 2020..... yall know me well enough to know I would have been on here begging for everyone to pray to Jesus to heal me.

I told my PCP about all this.. she says she had no idea Apache Junction is not down in the valley. .... she also said it makes sense that the intraocular pressure would expand the gas and the doc should have known that.

On top of that.... she said the doctor should have given me some information on Monocular life.... so she doubts he told me too...

I need a magician.... I don't know how an expert witness can take the stuff from the medical records without the info on the Patient Portal and come up with an objective opinion about what really happened.

In Arizona you have to have a medical expert testify.... except when even a layman can see the problem.... like leaving forceps or a sponge in the body..... I'm hoping they can see the omission about gas pressure and rising elevation and they don't make me pay for a witness anyway. The cheapest guy wants a retainer of $2500 and he'll charge me $750 an hour.