I need counceling!!!!

Woodrow

My problem is I was going home for Thanksgiving and received a speeding ticket from VAHP. The fine is due by Mon. 6th and I sent it off last Tues. 31. Now I am sweating it and wondering if it's gonna make it on time. Does anyone know the consequences in case it doesn't make it by the 6th? I'm thinking the worst thing they can do to me is suspend my license but that would still suck!!!! Of course it wasn't a mandatory court appearance ticket so I don't know what to expect:barf: If anyone has any words of comfort please let me know!!!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Not sure exactly how long it would take, but I'd feel confident that your $$ has arrived by now. There was only one holiday between when you mailed it and the 6th, and it's not like VA is that far away. I'd rest easy...I'll betcha it made it!

Woodrow

I sure hope so, I have been sweating this all weekend!!! So if you happen to get a special news break on the TV Mon don't be surprised...better call Johnny C. That's all need right now is my license revoked or better!! I have more important things to worry about..:wah:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ease your mind Woodrow . .

Originally posted by Woodrow
I sure hope so, I have been sweating this all weekend!!! So if you happen to get a special news break on the TV Mon don't be surprised...better call Johnny C. That's all need right now is my license revoked or better!! I have more important things to worry about..:wah:

:smile: Your $$ should have made it there by now, and besides,
they've probably got bigger fish to fry than to hassle someone over a speeding ticket.

penn

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If you sent a check call your bank and see if it has cleared. If it hasn't look up the number for the VA State Police and inquire. At least that way they know you're not just ducking it.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Ken King
If you sent a check call your bank and see if it has cleared. If it hasn't look up the number for the VA State Police and inquire. At least that way they know you're not just ducking it.

Good advice Ken, wish I had thought of that!
:cool: penn

Woodrow

Well I did all that yesterday and everytime I tried to call it was busy....I think they are on to me:bandit:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Nothing to sweat, After you miss a court appearnce it takes 30 days for it to reach MVA to suspend your licsense. Once the payment arrives this would come straight off anyway. Your fine nothing to worry about at all.

Just keep all of your paper work incase MVA muffs it up!.:cool:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Biscuit
Nothing to sweat, After you miss a court appearnce it takes 30 days for it to reach MVA to suspend your licsense. Once the payment arrives this would come straight off anyway. Your fine nothing to worry about at all.

Just keep all of your paper work incase MVA muffs it up!.:cool:

Wouldn't know about all of this from experience, now would ya mister Biscuit?? :really:

heehee!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
:lmao: Can't believe you even remember that!

Ya'll took good care of my boy that night...maybe one day he can be a big man like the rest of ya. :wink:

K

Katie

Innocent Angel me knows nothing about that. But if you don't pay your ticket for a year and then get pulled over it is really embrassing when they arrest in front of your friends.

:lmao: :lmao:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Originally posted by laureng
:lmao: Can't believe you even remember that!

Ya'll took good care of my boy that night...maybe one day he can be a big man like the rest of ya. :wink:

Bring him to me, I will have him not knowing his own name :biggrin:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Originally posted by Katie
Innocent Angel me knows nothing about that. But if you don't pay your ticket for a year and then get pulled over it is really embrassing when they arrest in front of your friends.

:lmao: :lmao:

If you think that is bad, Trying getting pulled over and giving the officer somebody else drivers licsense by mistake:eek: :cheers: Your guess on why i had it

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Uh, Officer, I can explain . . . .

Originally posted by Biscuit
If you think that is bad, Trying getting pulled over and giving the officer somebody else drivers licsense by mistake:eek: :cheers: Your guess on why i had it
You're kidding, right? I'd have loved to have been there and seen the cop's face when he realized the licence wasn't yours!! Must have been a "classic", huh? But then again,
humor isn't their strong suit.

:biggrin: penn

K

Kain99

I'm very sad to report that Biscuits driving record is a little on the (horrible) side. :smile:

13 Accidents
Countless Tickets
Outrageous Insurance Rates

True Story.........:frown:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
The funny party was that he had filled the ticket out with my friends name on it, But i couldn't let that happen, so i told him. and then he didn't give me the ticket.

I think it embarrased him that he didn't catch it. Its not like we where twins.

:wink:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Originally posted by Kain99
I'm very sad to report that Biscuits driving record is a little on the (horrible) side. :smile:

13 Accidents
Countless Tickets

Keep it up kain, I've seen your driving
blazer-gray.gif

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Biscuit, about that drivers' license . . .

Originally posted by Kain99

13 Accidents
Countless Tickets

Uh, Biscuit, just exactly where did you get your license from? I didn't know you could get one on the internet!
However, I will tell you this: My friend knows a guy at work(on the NAS) who obtained a Pastors' certificate on the net, some outfit called the "World Council of Churches", or something!

:biggrin: penn