I need everyone's help, if it's ok!

erinjograves

I have placed an ad on the classifieds section of somd.com for my mare for sale. I am hoping that if I post here as well, then I might be able to find my girl a good forever home! Any help you guys can give is greatly appreciated!

I did pay for her ad, AD# 23506. Hopefully no one will get mad at me for posting here as well!

Thanks in advance guys!

"Lady" is currently being ridden by a QH trainer in Virginia. We have both agreed that Lady is not a show horse as she Can Not have a bit in her mouth. She would make an awesome trail horse or broodmare. She is a maiden mare. Lady is 15.1 hands tall and about 1100lbs. She has incredible bloodlines, beautiful confirmation and a calm disposition. She is excellent for the vet and farrier. She has wonderful feet, no shoes required. She W/T/C under saddle, no spurs needed. No buck, no rear. Does not kick or bite. I have to sell her. I can not afford to keep her and dont have time to ride her myself. I can get updated pics and have tons more of her before she went to the trainers. I am very negotiable on her price as I just want her to have an excellent home where she will be loved, ridden and taken care of. She does need an intermediate rider with confidence. Please email me for more information. Thank you for looking!
Asking: $2,000 OBO

Pictures @ Shutterfly

:buddies:
Erin Jo