I Need Help Right Now!

notthatone

I have a tenant who left behind a boa constrictor.It is massive,about six feet long and very heavy.I have no where to put it and it is WAY out of my control in terms of size.WHo can I contact-I can't have this thing in my house and my hubby wants to let it go in the woods!

K

Kain99

I have a tenant who left behind a boa constrictor.It is massive,about six feet long and very heavy.I have no where to put it and it is WAY out of my control in terms of size.WHo can I contact-I can't have this thing in my house and my hubby wants to let it go in the woods!

Call the sheriffs department and have them notify animal control. :huggy:

notthatone

where are you at? PM please!

Kain,Prep,thanks for the advice.Loper...what a sh!t thing to do,to offer to take the snake,make arrangements to meet and then not show.Anywho..someone else pm'ed me and offered to take it,and it is now out of my hair,so thanks,you know who you are.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Kain,Prep,thanks for the advice.Loper...what a sh!t thing to do,to offer to take the snake,make arrangements to meet and then not show.Anywho..someone else pm'ed me and offered to take it,and it is now out of my hair,so thanks,you know who you are.

What the F*** I just came back home from waiting for you for the last freaking 45 min... DON'T F***** tell me I didn't show...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

If Loper said she would be there,,, It's a fact!! Don't even go there!!

Loper

Animal Poor!
What the F*** I just came back home from waiting for you for the last freaking 45 min... DON'T F***** tell me I didn't show...

You Pm'd me you were coming from Ridge... didn't have a cell... didn't have a home phone... you could meet me... I fell for it!!!! :doh: I said I thought it was shaky... there is no freaking way you could have come from Ridge and come back and post now that you found a home and that I didn't show! :geek:

SouthernMdRocks

:huggy: Thanks T!!! People like this f*** suck!

Yes they do Loper. ..You guys are terrific in every way!!:huggy:I think your place.....:larry:rocks!! Kudos to the pups you are fostering, they are so sweet and well behaved. I can see a HUGE difference in Havoc, Celt is just easy all the way around it seems!

SouthernMdRocks

As for you, YOU are full of shiat!

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Oh and lets not mention the fact that I spent this time prepping an aquarium for the arrival of the snake while my son and Loper were waiting. This was not a bulls**t offer on our part, we have had our share of large snakes and know the burden they can be. Given the time of day and your circumstance, we did more than most would be willing to do. Thank you for disrupting our evening even though you found a home else where. Just know that we made every effort we could and it would have been easier if you had not lost your cell phone.

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Yes they do Loper. ..You guys are terrific in every way!!:huggy:I think your place.....:larry:rocks!! Kudos to the pups you are fostering, they are so sweet and well behaved. I can see a HUGE difference in Havoc, Celt is just easy all the way around it seems!

Havoc is my boy :buddies: and don't some of these people suck. :geek:

Kiwi

you are one effing fat biatch......Loper is so much better than you will ever be.
Too bad that snake didnt bite your ass...but it might have been way too fat for it to bite.

next time you go screaming for help...do your part and take the help offered.
99% of the folks here are awesome...and many go to any legnths to help animals in need.

Loper....you did the right thing and St. Francis knows it!!! :huggy:
Keep up the great animal rescue work!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out

:lol:

That's actually pretty funny.