I need HELP!!

Kittykat33

Why me??
Hello ladies. I am planning a bachlorette party for my best friend, but I have a problem. I have NO clue what to do!! We have 2 pregnant bridesmaids who will be 6 & 8 months along, 1 bridesmaid who is nursing and the other 2 really don't drink. So far I have thought of was having a nice dinner at the Melting Pot....but other then that I am clueless. Can you ladies PLEASE help me!! THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Hello ladies. I am planning a bachlorette party for my best friend, but I have a problem. I have NO clue what to do!! We have 2 pregnant bridesmaids who will be 6 & 8 months along, 1 bridesmaid who is nursing and the other 2 really don't drink. So far I have thought of was having a nice dinner at the Melting Pot....but other then that I am clueless. Can you ladies PLEASE help me!! THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!

You can do non-alcholol drinks such as Strawberry Daquairs, smoothies, etc. as a drinks. Those are healthier and good for Mommies-to-be and nursing Mom. As for other don't drink, they will enjoy the daquairs, smoothies, etc. :yay:

K

kris31280

Wow... well that makes for an interesting wedding party!

I think, in that situation, unless ya'll are great at having fun when not drinking, it's best to stick with something like a nice dinner and maybe seeing a comedy act or something.

In MN the bachlorette parties were really about making money for the bride... selling beads, or "kisses" (lip print tattoos) or suckers ("suck for a buck"), or any other random bar novelty.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Forget dinner, have a spa day instead.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
Take an Odyssey Cruise in DC. They have brunch and dinner cruises. The meal is really nice and it's a good time.

I did that with a bachelorette party that I organized last year. We had a diverse group of people, some who were old enough to drink & some weren't. Everyone had a great time.

deemerma

Tobys Dinner Theatre in Columbia, MD was fun, went for an "office party" once. Buffet-ish style with live theatre! You and the bride can get hammered and at least you'll have a plethora of DD's

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Pregnant chicks should still like strippers/ Just don't get the one my friendhired for a 40th birthday blow out at South Ridge. Apparently the fella got really, REALLY excited and embarrassed himself right out of the bar :lmao:

Callie girl

Do the Melting Pot and then Dave and Buster's