I need help.

jamesbond007

I'm getting kicked out of my house, for the stupidest reason, but if I don't find somewhere to keep my horse, he's getting sold and I can't live without him.

I will work to help pay off my board.. I have a job, but don't make MUCH.. I can probably afford $200 a month at the most.. I have a decent amount of experience with horses, I can ride almost anything, and don't mind farm work.

anyone willing to help me out? :/

Robin

I'm getting kicked out of my house, for the stupidest reason, but if I don't find somewhere to keep my horse, he's getting sold and I can't live without him.

I will work to help pay off my board.. I have a job, but don't make MUCH.. I can probably afford $200 a month at the most.. I have a decent amount of experience with horses, I can ride almost anything, and don't mind farm work.

Don't know what happened to come to this......don't want to know. Mis understandings happen.....What about sit down like a young adult....Apologize and work it through. I am sure the rules of the home are hard to follow but these are though times. Good Luck.

erinjograves

Sent you a PM.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Just remember if things get REALLY bad, and you have no money..

Horse is edible..

bellathepar2007

I can help please PM me I will give you my number so you can call me i have some ideas that might work out for you