I need one of these guns!

limblips

PREMO Member

"New York’s gun control laws, known collectively as the SAFE Act, are among the strictest in the nation. The gun used by the suspect, an automatic rifle known as an AR-15, is sold legally in New York. But the gun was modified with a high-capacity magazine that allows 30 shots per round."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

"New York’s gun control laws, known collectively as the SAFE Act, are among the strictest in the nation. The gun used by the suspect, an automatic rifle known as an AR-15, is sold legally in New York. But the gun was modified with a high-capacity magazine that allows 30 shots per round."
They misspelled “standard-capacity magazine.”

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
These are the ****ing morons that want you to blindly follow them. They have no clue whatsoever WTF they're talking about. They just throw a bunch of buzz words together, preach it to the equally clueless, and get them riled up.

How about we start treating mental illness like an illness and not just let the loons loose to do as they please? All because, I'm okay, you're okay. This latest killing spree should never have happened, but the powers that be dropped the ****ing ball on this kid. Someone should be prosecuted as an accessory to murder. Maybe then they will start doing their jobs. /rant

Kinnakeet

30 shots per round?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I hear they're gonna ban those swervy-curvy bullitts that Angelina shoots too.