i need sawdust asap!

S

somdebay

bhoffman said:
where can i get sawdust from by the truckload? i need alot of it asap!

Check with local woodshops and mills. BWC in prince frederick may be a possibility, I'd imagine they would be happy with taking the dust off their hands.

mingiz

Horse Poor
They already tried him, He told them to go to the amish....Must not have any or to many customers

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
There's a place on Billingsly Road going from Waldorf to Bryans Road. Sorry I'm not more helpfull. So that begs the question (since I use to see the sign for it and never knew why anyone would need it).... What do you use it for?

Wileeone

mingiz said:
They already tried him, He told them to go to the amish....Must not have any or to many customers

If I read the thread correctly, they just wanted a pick-up truckload??

David Jarboe = I need an immediate load of bedding

He delivered to me on Christmas Eve. Bigger truck, costs probably more than a pick-up truck; but, he will get you what you need!

bhoffman

thanks

ohh i called him but we dont need anymore than a pick up truck bed load since we dont use it that quickly and the stuff that we had went moldy too quickly even though it was covered up and kept under a dry run in shed. o well thanks thanks anyways.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Where do you live..I stayed out of this but did not want to give my source away...but I get woody pet and bagged shavings so I guess I can tell ya

bhoffman

i live in laplata but i dont know what woody stuff is o well. thanks but im getting saw dust this weekend thanks for trying.

mingiz

Horse Poor
There's an amish mill on the left on RT6 headed over to 235. Also there is one on RT 236 on the right. That one is in a bin and you open a shut and you get want you want. So go rt6 to 235 (r) then I believe the next right is 236. Or go to tractor supply and get bagged shavings or as Paso suggested woody pet to hold you over untill you can find sawdust by the load. :howdy:

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
bhoffman said:
i live in laplata but i dont know what woody stuff is o well. thanks but im getting saw dust this weekend thanks for trying.

Yeah probably too far..there is a mill in Leonardtown you can get sawdust or shavings..I use WP and bagged shavings...love it