I need some help or a tracking dog

JoeMac

While in the woods today I shot a doe. The shot knocked it off its feet and I could not see it after it fell. When I went to look it was not there and must have gotten up and ran off. I found some blood but it quickly tapered off.

I really need someone with a tracking dog. I would really hate not to recover this deer. I would be willing to give the deer to you or split it with you, I will pay for butchering costs.

krb

While in the woods today I shot a doe. The shot knocked it off its feet and I could not see it after it fell. When I went to look it was not there and must have gotten up and ran off. I found some blood but it quickly tapered off.

I really need someone with a tracking dog. I would really hate not to recover this deer. I would be willing to give the deer to you or split it with you, I will pay for butchering costs.

I have an excellent tracking dog, but I am home sick with four kids right now and hubby wont be home for another hour or so. I know my dog would have been able to track that deer-he is amazing.

Where are you located?

JoeMac

I have an excellent tracking dog, but I am home sick with four kids right now and hubby wont be home for another hour or so. I know my dog would have been able to track that deer-he is amazing.

Where are you located?

I'm in Callaway, property is in Valley Lee. I will be available all day tomorrow. I plan to go down and do some walking tomorrow anyway. I would really appreciate the help of your dog.

bookrat

I'm in Callaway, property is in Valley Lee. I will be available all day tomorrow. I plan to go down and do some walking tomorrow anyway. I would really appreciate the help of your dog.

Good for you for doing the right thing Joe. So much better than a lot of other people....drivers and hunters!!

I understand the hunting season was extended 2 more days to better control the deer herds!!
Good luck to you and the rest!!:buddies: