i need some jockey club help...

IntegritysDream

I am trying to find out a TB's pedigree,
went to the jockey club site, and went to name look up, but thats like if you are naming a foal, it tells you what names are already taken... and ive looked over the whole sight and the only other thing i found was the equisearch page which said stuff about pedigrees but its more of if you are posting your TBs.. and you have to pay...

any one know the link to where i can search pedigrees?

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
went to the jockey club site, and went to name look up, but thats like if you are naming a foal, it tells you what names are already taken... and ive looked over the whole sight and the only other thing i found was the equisearch page which said stuff about pedigrees but its more of if you are posting your TBs.. and you have to pay...

I just call them up. They will look the horse up on the phone and give you information.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Ha ha I just found her race record and she raced in 2006 right before I bought her. I hate finding out I was lied to. They were good sellers, I will give them that.:lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

What's the horses name?

IntegritysDream

:yeahthat: I talked to a real person and they sent me what I needed.

I just asked the girl and she found out wehre it was and sent it to me! he has native dancer bloodlines :whistle: and i found a broadcast of a little race he did (only did 4 lost all of them), and it said he broke too slow, rallied too late, and lost. hahahaha gotta love reading that =)

FrmGrl

Get some!
I just asked the girl and she found out wehre it was and sent it to me! he has native dancer bloodlines :whistle: and i found a broadcast of a little race he did (only did 4 lost all of them), and it said he broke too slow, rallied too late, and lost. hahahaha gotta love reading that =)
Hmm, my mare has native dancer bloodlines. Also has two triple crown winners. Found out she ran 25 races and won 22 of them. Very high energy of course. Good luck with yours!! Thanks to your thread I found out a lot about my horse. Not really good news but explains a lot.:lmao:

IntegritysDream

:lmao: glad i could help you with finding out some bad info haha. I dunno if im getting him or not. wont be able to even see him till end of march early april. and i NEED A JOB well another one. i HAVE to make at least $20 a day...everyday