I need to get ahold of someone

RJO

If anyone knows how to get in contact with Marylou Palonen of solomons, please inbox me. I found something of hers and would like to get it back to her

RJO

Yeah I found that, unfortunately my messages go into the "other" fodler and when I went into mine I found messages that were 10 months old that I had no idea were there. She also has it blocked where I can't add her as a friend

RJO

Yeah I found that also, ended up finding they sold that house earlier this year. I have found some other leads. Thanks though

tommyjo

Unless you personally know the original poster, why on Earth would you respond to the original post??

If you did know the original poster or the person they are looking for, you could contact them directly.

If someone posted anonymously on an internet blog saying they were looking for you, would you want other people to just willy nilly try to give out your info??

Where is the board mommy on something like this?

Unless you personally know the original poster, why on Earth would you respond to the original post??

If you did know the original poster or the person they are looking for, you could contact them directly.

If someone posted anonymously on an internet blog saying they were looking for you, would you want other people to just willy nilly try to give out your info??

Where is the board mommy on something like this?

I agree. This person could be a stalker. Anonymous forums are not the place to go searching for people because you "found something of hers." Clearly, the OP doesn't want to be identified.

bilbur

Some folks need to curb their paranoia.

I don't know about that. It is not hard to find people these days and it sounds like the person the OP is looking for has gone to great lengths to make themselves anonymous. Every suggestion made on here ended in a dead end. Maybe there is something to this paranoia. :whistle:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I don't know about that. It is not hard to find people these days and it sounds like the person the OP is looking for has gone to great lengths to make themselves anonymous. Every suggestion made on here ended in a dead end. Maybe there is something to this paranoia. :whistle:

IDK about paranoia, but I'd be pretty ####ing pissed to find someone using my full name on a forum to look for me.

Christy

b*tch rocket
IDK about paranoia, but I'd be pretty ####ing pissed to find someone using my full name on a forum to look for me.

Why? I'd be thrilled if I'd lost something and someone found it and went through the bother of trying to track me down to return it. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If somebody on here actually knows her, they would contact her and tell her someone is looking for her, and she can take it from there. Why is this ominous?

RJO

I have something I am pretty sure she will want back, it was left in a cart at target. I don't want her contact information, if someone knew her I would ask them to tell her to check her facebook "other" messages and I will provide my phone number to her on that and she can contact me.

lovinmaryland

Why wouldn't you just give it to someone at Target :shrug: If I had been at Target and lost or forgot something that would be the first place I looked.