I need to get ahold of someone

RJO

Why wouldn't you just give it to someone at Target :shrug: If I had been at Target and lost or forgot something that would be the first place I looked.
The price of the item is the main reason. We left a message at target if this person comes looking for something

Grumpy

Why wouldn't you just give it to someone at Target :shrug: If I had been at Target and lost or forgot something that would be the first place I looked.

Perhaps I am jaded, but if it was something of value, I would want to be sure it got back to the owner.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The price of the item is the main reason. We left a message at target if this person comes looking for something

:yay: That's what I was thinking, that it was something valuable.

Good for you trying to find the owner!

pebbles

If anyone knows how to get in contact with Marylou Palonen of solomons, please inbox me. I found something of hers and would like to get it back to her

I read this on facebook, I applaud you for trying to return her property to her. I do not know her nor do I have any mutual friends with her. However there are several friend on her page that I DO have mutual friends with....wouldn't hurt to try that route. Would you be willing to PM me your phone number to pass along to her that way?

mitzi

How can someone leave something behind in a cart (valuable or not valuable) and you know the name of who it belongs to and where they live (unless it was an ID)? Why would you take it with you and not turn it in to the store? The logical thing a person would do if they left something behind or lost it would do is contact where they have been. This whole thing just doesn't make much sense (or common sense).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How can someone leave something behind in a cart (valuable or not valuable) and you know the name of who it belongs to and where they live (unless it was an ID)? Why would you take it with you and not turn it in to the store? The logical thing a person would do if they left something behind or lost it would do is contact where they have been. This whole thing just doesn't make much sense (or common sense).

My guess is that it's a wallet or purse.

RJO

It's an electronic device and I can be semi saavy in this department. And the reason it wasn't left with employees at the store and just left them with contact info is I can trust myself that I am going to find the person who owns the device. The store employees will not take that initiative or perhaps worse...

Last edited:

pebbles

I actually did find someone in her friends list that I know but am not facebook friends with (went to school with the guy) Anyway I sent him a message asking him to have her check her other folders because someone found property of hers in Target. I hope it helps. :)

pebbles

I actually did find someone in her friends list that I know but am not facebook friends with (went to school with the guy) Anyway I sent him a message asking him to have her check her other folders because someone found property of hers in Target. I hope it helps. :)

He just replied that he forwarded my message to someone who knows her well......standby!

frequentflier

happy to be living
It's an electronic device and I can be semi saavy in this department. And the reason it wasn't left with employees at the store and just left them with contact info is I can trust myself that I am going to find the person who owns the device. The store employees will not take that initiative or perhaps worse...

:yay:

lovinmaryland

Just be careful SMNEWSNET had some dudes picture plastered all over their site & on their facebook page because he found someones iPhone and he didn't turn it into the store.