I never got my

FerretFace

I moved here from DC as a contractor on the base. Do you own a ferret?

Yes, I love them, I have about 15 of them that I have rescued from houses all around the eastern hemisphere. You can see me walking around solomons with one on each shoulder and 4 of them on a leash. Mikey, Nicole, is that you :confused: Oh :doh: Sorry, somedays it's hard to control the voices in my head.

Will you be my friend? The ferrets are lovable huggable little fellas, but I need a friend that doesn't smell like feces :huggy:

S

snicole1976

Yes, I love them, I have about 15 of them that I have rescued from houses all around the eastern hemisphere. You can see me walking around solomons with one on each shoulder and 4 of them on a leash. Mikey, Nicole, is that you :confused: Oh :doh: Sorry, somedays it's hard to control the voices in my head.

Will you be my friend? The ferrets are lovable huggable little fellas, but I need a friend that doesn't smell like feces :huggy:

You are a very friendly but strange individual

S

snicole1976

:mad: Do this mean you don't want to be my friend? I will let you play with my ferrets and rub them and touch them and make them your very own :love::smoochy:

I'm not into rubbing furry things down.... they carry diseases too don't they?