I really miss...

Squiddie

Sometimes Food Lion has Frosty Root Beer.
Used to work at a Food Lion and this is true. Depends on the time of year, normally they sell Frostie in the middle of the soda isle during the summer months in four-pack glass bottles. I really liked the blue-colored soda that tasted like cream.

NOTSMC

Used to work at a Food Lion and this is true. Depends on the time of year, normally they sell Frostie in the middle of the soda isle during the summer months in four-pack glass bottles. I really liked the blue-colored soda that tasted like cream.
That's what I would want - glass bottle with the bearded dude on the front.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I’d look at mission bbq, St. James pub and Cracker Barrel, they all have a selection of old timey sodas.

Squiddie

That's what I would want - glass bottle with the bearded dude on the front.
What I said applied to the Food Lion I worked at in central VA, but I'd imagine the same principle applies. FL normally puts the big names near the ends of the aisles and packs the middle with lesser known brands/store brands.

The glass bottles are normally on the bottom shelf to lessen the chance of them exploding if they're knocked over, so you might have to crouch down to grab it assuming its there. You could get a four-pack of glass bottles for like 4.50 in 2021. Funnily enough, they also sometimes sell Mexican Coke in the International aisle if you've ever found yourself craving coke from a glass bottle.

PJay

I’d look at mission bbq, St. James pub and Cracker Barrel, they all have a selection of old timey sodas.
And candy! Found what I have been missing 👉Chunky bars!

Finding Dory Sea GIF by Disney/Pixar's Finding Dory

mitzi

They had a good orange too. Once I spotted it in the front of the store and got pretty excited. I thought they had stopped making it years ago.
What I said applied to the Food Lion I worked at in central VA, but I'd imagine the same principle applies. FL normally puts the big names near the ends of the aisles and packs the middle with lesser known brands/store brands.

The glass bottles are normally on the bottom shelf to lessen the chance of them exploding if they're knocked over, so you might have to crouch down to grab it assuming its there. You could get a four-pack of glass bottles for like 4.50 in 2021. Funnily enough, they also sometimes sell Mexican Coke in the International aisle if you've ever found yourself craving coke from a glass bottle.

I try and not drink a lot of soda anymore but sometimes I treat myself. I ordered a soda from Mexico called Jarritos from WalMart. No corn syrup, just plain ole sugar and in a glass bottle. The flavors I tried were really good. It varies from cola, pineapple, orange, etc.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Found the Frostie sodas at my local Food Lion (Garden City, SC). They also had a Vanilla Root Beer and a Caffeine Free Root Beer.

Attachments

• IMG_6272.jpeg
    IMG_6272.jpeg
    854.6 KB · Views: 16