i reckon this the plase to start

Goober

my name is goober, my momma done give me that name when i was jest borned on account her momma made money selling peanuts

i was borned a long time ago and i done lived with momma ever since

daddy was kilt in a terrble shootin axedent wen he come in the house all mudy from a fallin in the pig slop wile momma was watchin the critter from the dark lagoon or sum such movie

any way, momma was sittin an a watchin the move wile cleanin her food gettin gun wen daddy done come in like that and a scared her so she shot him and he dide
sherif wilson done said it were normal she wood act like that so she got to stay in the house and bring me up

anyway i hopes to be frends with you all afore to long on acount that momma is 90 sum year old and dont talk reel sensble no more she say the devil done got in her brain and she spends all day either readin the bible or thumpin me on the head wit it fer my evil thinkin

thank yall fer lettin me be part the grupe

Goober

thank you mis mom fer talkin at me
i ased momma wat a dowat were and she told me it were sum sort of mesage from god that were talked bout in the gidgin bible that were sposed to make folks do wat god done want them to do
i telled momma that i done heared it on this here forem and she said that the puter were the work of the devil and then thumped me in the head wit her bible
she say that she looked in the puter fer a respi fer pig scrotem onced and cum up wit all kind of stuff what showed nekkid folk doing nasty things that god wood strik em dead fer so she thumped the puter tv with her bible till them nasty picturs went way
momma say i shuld stay off the puter on acount it has dirty things in it that will make me go to hell and be a slave of the devil
i cant tell her no more bout all this here on acount she is old and sic an it culd make her have a movement or somthin