'I reject your hypothesis'

Hijinx

This woman knows she was lucky to get the job dialogue or no dialogue.
Now reporters want to be screen writers and get to give dialogue between men and women equal time?

Movie like that are really going to suck. The remake of Little Women is going to suffer.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tarantino just does not brook any BS .... he has rejected other reporters that tried some political bs driven questions

I do not care for 99% of his movies, but he doesn't take crap from anyone.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/23/quentin-tarantino-reject-margot-robbie-lines-question/

Secondly, I love the fact he just chose to “reject” the question. I need to start working that into more of my daily debates.

Oh, you asked me something I don’t like? I reject your hypothesis and premise. You don’t like something I did? I reject your ideas. I reject your right to even question me.

Is that arrogant? Yes, but it’s also laugh-out-loud funny. I can see the smug look on Tarantino’s face right now. Of course, the reporter was probably trying to hint at some level of sexism, which is ridiculous to imply against the man behind “Kill Bill.”

When asked by interviewer Krishnan Guru-Murthy why he was sure that there’s no link between enjoying movie violence and enjoying real violence the director replied: “Don’t ask me a question like that – I’m not biting. I refuse your question.”​
Guru-Murthy went on to ask why he wouldn’t answer the question, to which Tarantino said: “Because I refuse your question. I’m not your slave and you’re not my master. You can’t make me dance to your tune. I’m not a monkey.”​