I saved a goat today

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Walking from my neighbor's house I heard the distress cry of the other neighbor's goat. I hobble as fast as I can (my foot is lame) to find the goaty hanging by the chord around his neck, from the flat bed trailer he was on. I lifted the lil guy and realized he was double wrapped around a wooden post. If I wasn't there he'd be a goner for sure.

I feel bad that he is tied to a post with no hay for bedding, no shelter, no sweet feed, no goat pellets, no Alfalfa or Timothy hay to eat.

He needs another goaty friend. Goats are social animlas and he is always crying for attention. Poor lil guy :poorbaby:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I want him get him for me..

Aaaawww! Go steal him and bring him to me! :mad:

I was thinking I would take him and get a lil goaty girl for him, have him cut so there are no goaty babies and build a little home with hay in a fenced in yard :yahoo:

I loved goats, laying in the goat stall with my best friend, hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps, gettin all cozy with Suzie & Daisy the goat girls, waiting for my friend's mare to foal...... those were the goaty days :biggrin:

I

Inkpen

Walking from my neighbor's house I heard the distress cry of the other neighbor's goat. I hobble as fast as I can (my foot is lame) to find the goaty hanging by the chord around his neck, from the flat bed trailer he was on. I lifted the lil guy and realized he was double wrapped around a wooden post. If I wasn't there he'd be a goner for sure.

I feel bad that he is tied to a post with no hay for bedding, no shelter, no sweet feed, no goat pellets, no Alfalfa or Timothy hay to eat.

He needs another goaty friend. Goats are social animlas and he is always crying for attention. Poor lil guy :poorbaby:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:buddies:!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:!!!!!!!!!!

You are my HERO for today!!!! :huggy:

Yes...goats are cool!!!!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:clap: How is the goat doing today ....did the peeps get him off the wagon? Is he ok?

I didn't see him this morning when I left, it was too dark but he sure is cute and I'm looking to get a friend for him, build a shelter... etc, if you know of any lady goats for sale that would be cool.

M

Mousebaby

I didn't see him this morning when I left, it was too dark but he sure is cute and I'm looking to get a friend for him, build a shelter... etc, if you know of any lady goats for sale that would be cool.

I saw someone trying to give two away in the classifieds. :shrug: