I saved a...

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
SNAKE!! and I'm scared to death of them.

I was at Turkey Hill dog park at storm pond lettng my dogs cool off and I saw a 3' pond snake on the edge of the water. I thought it was strange he didn't scurry off. I tossed a weed at him and he looked like he was struggling. I took the dogs ball chucker and tried to move it. He was caught up in that green landscape netting. By then my dogs wanted to investigate. fun fun. I managed to use the ball chucker to pull it up and walked with my arm stretched way out to the maintance shed. I asked the guy if he could help- he rudely said let it die. I walked back to my truck, put the dogs in the park, put the snake on the ground, and got my leatherman. You had to have been there, it was quite comical, me acting like a big girlyman trying to help this guy out. I eventualy got up the nerve to grab it's head, put my foot on it's tail and cut the netting off him. Luckly, when he was freed, he went into the shopping bag I had. I took him back to the pond and set him free.

I was literaly emotionly drained after that! I am realy, realy am scared of snakes. But, the thought of him suffering overtook my fear.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
SNAKE!! and I'm scared to death of them.

I was at Turkey Hill dog park at storm pond lettng my dogs cool off and I saw a 3' pond snake on the edge of the water. I thought it was strange he didn't scurry off. I tossed a weed at him and he looked like he was struggling. I took the dogs ball chucker and tried to move it. He was caught up in that green landscape netting. By then my dogs wanted to investigate. fun fun. I managed to use the ball chucker to pull it up and walked with my arm stretched way out to the maintance shed. I asked the guy if he could help- he rudely said let it die. I walked back to my truck, put the dogs in the park, put the snake on the ground, and got my leatherman. You had to have been there, it was quite comical, me acting like a big girlyman trying to help this guy out. I eventualy got up the nerve to grab it's head, put my foot on it's tail and cut the netting off him. Luckly, when he was freed, he went into the shopping bag I had. I took him back to the pond and set him free.

I was literaly emotionly drained after that! I am realy, realy am scared of snakes. But, the thought of him suffering overtook my fear.

:barf::barf: