Attachments

• bluebird.jpg
    bluebird.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 204

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Cool!

I've seen mine nearby but a pair of black-capped chickadee's stole their nesting box. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Bummer. :ohwell:

Maybe once we are settled enough, we can build some more birdhouses. :smile:

Ya right... :lol:

OldHillcrestGuy

:yay: I have a couple here.. So pretty

Mine are making babies:yahoo: appears to be at least 3 eggs in the box. I have had bluebirds have multiple familys during the summer in the past, but last year they bypassed my bluebird houses completely, Im glad to have them back.
It really is cheaper to just buy, instead of building a box and bluebirds are quite picky about their home.
I bought another bluebird box at Zimmermans this past weekend for $16, went to Walmart later that day and they had a cedarwood bluebird house for $9.95.:faint:

Mine are making babies:yahoo: appears to be at least 3 eggs in the box. I have had bluebirds have multiple familys during the summer in the past, but last year they bypassed my bluebird houses completely, Im glad to have them back.
It really is cheaper to just buy, instead of building a box and bluebirds are quite picky about their home.
I bought another bluebird box at Zimmermans this past weekend for $16, went to Walmart later that day and they had a cedarwood bluebird house for $9.95.:faint:

Do you clean them out in between nestings?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Everytime I open the door to go out on the deck, Momma bird flies out and perches up on a tree branch and watches me. :lol:

T

toppick08

Well, mine decided to go elsewhere :ohwell:, but I do have 2 nests full of baby robins, and 2 very busy Mommas........:yay:

I now have 5 baby finches using my garage as a hangar. Not to mention the momma and poppa tankers that refuel them. :lmao: