I stopped taking the pill — within a month I was bisexual and dating women

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
An Australian woman says she suddenly found herself feeling frisky for the fairer sex after coming off the contraceptive pill.

Tessa Bona, 30, was first prescribed the birth control medication when she was 15 years old, with her doctor saying it would help regulate her periods.

The Melbourne brunette spent almost a decade and a half taking the pill each day and identified as heterosexual, having only ever dated men.

After a breakup with her long-term boyfriend last year, however, Bonna decided to quit the contraceptive — and suddenly found her eyes drawn to women, she claimed.

“I had never given women a go romantically; I never really thought that was for me,” the out-and-proud beauty told News.com.au. “But once I got off the pill, everything changed … All of a sudden, men were just not attractive to me.”

Tessa Bonna (left) says she suddenly became attracted to women after going off the contraceptive pill last year. She is pictured with her new girlfriend.

BernieP

Resident PIA
whatever floats your boat honey

I would think that being on the pill, since it messes with whoremoans, would make you prefer females and off the drugs, you would be more interested in men.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:

Tessa Bona, 30, was first prescribed the birth control medication when she was 15 years old, with her doctor saying it would help regulate her periods.

:killingme :jet:

How do they find these people? And why do they promote their idiocy?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Because that's what all girls told their parents when they wanted to go on the Pill. "Just to, um, regulate my periods..... :angel: "

Maybe YOU told that lie to YOUR Parents ... I have known several women that had horrible cycles that were put on the pill for regulation