I think I've figured out why I'm so Team Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I feel ya, buddy. The world is largely made up of retarded hamsters running mindlessly on a wheel, and when you point out the obvious to them they manage to remove their finger from their nose long enough to go, "Nuh uh!" They're going to do and believe whatever they want and when it all falls to chit they'll blame someone else. Typically the person who told them not to do that in the first place. Alternately they'll deny it's happening, like the "mostly peaceful protests" and our "thriving economy". Alternately to that, they'll pull the old "yabbut". "Yabbut, YOU had two scoops of ice cream! YOU eat meatloaf!"

Trump needs a personal growth project. Stop trying to save stupid people from themselves, go play golf or make another million, whatever. They don't want your help, they are happy futzing along ****ing everything up, then bitching about it. They would literally rather die - or better yet, kill millions - than admit they might be wrong or there might be a better way. And those millions want to be killed in the worship of their superiors, so it's a win-win.

It's quite frustrating and I completely understand why Trump mean-tweets.

LJ1999

I feel ya, buddy. The world is largely made up of retarded hamsters running mindlessly on a wheel, and when you point out the obvious to them they manage to remove their finger from their nose long enough to go, "Nuh uh!" They're going to do and believe whatever they want and when it all falls to chit they'll blame someone else. Typically the person who told them not to do that in the first place. Alternately they'll deny it's happening, like the "mostly peaceful protests" and our "thriving economy". Alternately to that, they'll pull the old "yabbut". "Yabbut, YOU had two scoops of ice cream! YOU eat meatloaf!"

Trump needs a personal growth project. Stop trying to save stupid people from themselves, go play golf or make another million, whatever. They don't want your help, they are happy futzing along ****ing everything up, then bitching about it. They would literally rather die - or better yet, kill millions - than admit they might be wrong or there might be a better way. And those millions want to be killed in the worship of their superiors, so it's a win-win.

Trump has been proven right over and over again. You're correct, I would be mad too! I just wish people didn't forget things so easily and quickly. It would be nice for everyone to see what he was right about and eat crow.

Last edited:

SamSpade

I remember, way back in eighth grade - and not to promote myself, but everyone knew Sam was the smartest kid in class - I was called upon for something, and I said I didn't know. Now, no one ELSE in the class knew it either, but the weird sound that went across the room was the whisper "Sam doesn't know!" as if I'd cursed at the teacher.

Later in the class, we had our small group discussions, and in mine it was repeated "I would NEVER say I didn't know". It never occurred to me that it was BRAVE or stupid - I just glared at him and asked "then how will you ever find out?".

That's kind of fundamental in science and engineering - you have to quickly recover and correct mistakes, because refusing to admit an obvious error out of fear or reluctance will ALWAYS cost more.

It's also true in business - admit mistakes, correct and adapt. INSISTENCE that you're right when you aren't, will get you broke very fast. You have to get used to DAILY admitting, dammit, THAT didn't work.

I realize politics isn't the same thing - admission of error can usually spell doom. But these German leaders had NOTHING to lose by changing their game plan. In addition to their other woes - they now have one of the worst inflation rates in Western Europe. They're just under 8%.

It would have cost them NOTHING - not even a political career - to sit back and think - maybe we should diversify. If Russia cuts us off, we COULD have a cold winter. And if they invade Ukraine, we don't have ANY fertilizer. And we'd be in deep kimchi if those gas lines get shut off.

Instead, rather than admit they were wrong - they gambled and lost.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

Sun Tzu is alleged to have said "'An evil enemy will burn his own nation to the ground to rule over the ashes."

HemiHauler

LOL, you’re an absolute riot.

All these decisions, save Nordstream 2, were made before Trump was elected. This goes back to Schröder, who became chancellor in 1998.

But sure, let’s make Trump the wise sage here because he said the same thing Obama did in that UN speech.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-eu-summit-idUSBREA2P0W220140326

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama told the European Union on Wednesday it cannot rely on the United States alone to reduce its dependency on Russian energy, as relations with Moscow chill over its seizure of Crimea from Ukraine.

But you wouldn’t know this because all you do is take orders from your handlers and post your outrage-du-jour with no context or understanding.

Because that’s what cultists do. 👍

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But you wouldn’t know this because all you do is take orders from your handlers and post your outrage-du-jour with no context or understanding.

Because that’s what cultists do. 👍
So what did your handlers tell you to do today?

Hopefully not playing with your poo again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But sure, let’s make Trump the wise sage here because he said the same thing Obama did in that UN speech.

And they were met in two very different ways.

Obama says it: "Oh, he's such a wise savior! :notworthy "
Trump says it: "BWAhaha! What a goob! Idiot! Stupid head!"

Just like now with that gas tax holiday scheme Biden has cooked up.

Obama says it's a loser: "Oh our savior speaks! Thank GOD we have this miracle leading our country!"
Biden wants to implement it: "Oh our savior! Thank GOD we have such wise leadership!"

Because that’s what cultists do.

Yep, that is exactly what cultists do: live in the moment and obey their handlers even when the message flip flops from day to day. This is why you're all mentally ill, because you're constantly being gaslighted and bullied into accepting blatant propaganda. You can look it up - when parents do that to children it manifests itself in antisocial behavior and outright schizophrenia when they become adults, and anyone paying even a little bit of attention can see it clearly in you little Dembots.

HemiHauler

And they were met in two very different ways.

Obama says it: "Oh, he's such a wise savior! :notworthy "
Trump says it: "BWAhaha! What a goob! Idiot! Stupid head!"

Just like now with that gas tax holiday scheme Biden has cooked up.

Obama says it's a loser: "Oh our savior speaks! Thank GOD we have this miracle leading our country!"
Biden wants to implement it: "Oh our savior! Thank GOD we have such wise leadership!"

Yep, that is exactly what cultists do: live in the moment and obey their handlers even when the message flip flops from day to day. This is why you're all mentally ill, because you're constantly being gaslighted and bullied into accepting blatant propaganda. You can look it up - when parents do that to children it manifests itself in antisocial behavior and outright schizophrenia when they become adults, and anyone paying even a little bit of attention can see it clearly in you little Dembots.

OMG. From you. :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OMG. From you. :roflmao:
Alternately they'll deny it's happening, like the "mostly peaceful protests" and our "thriving economy". Alternately to that, they'll pull the old "yabbut". "Yabbut, YOU had two scoops of ice cream! YOU eat meatloaf!"

:lmao:

All you're missing is the "blame someone else" and I suspect that will pop out of you momentarily.

Did I nail it or what? :diva:

HemiHauler

:lmao:

All you're missing is the "blame someone else" and I suspect that will pop out of you momentarily.

Did I nail it or what? :diva:

You're just sore because I'm the only one here who calls you out on your utter piles of horse cacca you drop here constantly AND can back it up.

:loser: