I thought drugs ONLY came in thru southern border

CPUSA

Hmmm... nothing again. Lemme just....drop this...in the punch bowl...

limblips

PREMO Member
.on the backs or stuffed up the rectums of illegal brown people!

U.S. seizes 16.5 tons of cocaine from ship in Philadelphia
Nobody ever said the southern border was the only avenue moron. They come through ports, the northern border, aircraft, tourists and other ways hence we have Customs Inspectors. When trying to stop a flooding problem it is best to fix the biggest leak first. Damn you are self absorbed with displaying your ignorance.

luvmygdaughters

.on the backs or stuffed up the rectums of illegal brown people!

U.S. seizes 16.5 tons of cocaine from ship in Philadelphia
I try so hard not to dignify your inane statements on this forum, however, sometimes I just have to have a release. You seem of average intelligence, not brilliant, but not completely stupid either. How, in your right mind, can you post something as idiotic as this?? I think you like the attention, which is why I don't like to respond, but, even you have to know how ignorant you sound...you did this for attention right?? No one pays attention to you, you're insignificant at your workplace, your opinion doesn't matter, your co-workers don't invite you go to lunch, you got the old crappy chair instead of the new one, your co-workers don't hold the elevator when they see you coming...I can see how this would affect you personally. Maybe you should take some lessons in how to deal with rejection, it may help.

CPUSA

No one pays attention to you, you're insignificant at your workplace, your opinion doesn't matter, your co-workers don't invite you go to lunch, you got the old crappy chair instead of the new one, your co-workers don't hold the elevator when they see you coming...I can see how this would affect you personally. Maybe you should take some lessons in how to deal with rejection, it may help.

Step 1- close the garage door
Step 2- place one end of hose in exhaust pipe and the other end of hose in the drivers side window...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Step 1- close the garage door
Step 2- place one end of hose in exhaust pipe and the other end of hose in the drivers side window...

If it helps... I heard Trump came out against the very idea listed above!

:jet:

BOP

I try so hard not to dignify your inane statements on this forum, however, sometimes I just have to have a release. You seem of average intelligence, not brilliant, but not completely stupid either. How, in your right mind, can you post something as idiotic as this?? I think you like the attention, which is why I don't like to respond, but, even you have to know how ignorant you sound...you did this for attention right?? No one pays attention to you, you're insignificant at your workplace, your opinion doesn't matter, your co-workers don't invite you go to lunch, you got the old crappy chair instead of the new one, your co-workers don't hold the elevator when they see you coming...I can see how this would affect you personally. Maybe you should take some lessons in how to deal with rejection, it may help.
She's kind of like AOC that way. https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/06/19/aoc-just-wants-to-get-noticed/