I thought I lost my mind today...

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Seriously I spent 45 minutes looking for my stupid keys. I have no spare keys to apartment or truck so I would have been up creek. I also left laptop at work so I couldn't work remotely.

Went into apartment leasing office and asked them if someone found keys and turned them in. They looked at me like an I was an idiot. Repaced myself from last night..they had fallen on the floor between the counter and dishwasher. DOH no wonder why I couldn't find them.

Also my dog is NOT helpful when I am trying to find things. I cleaned out purse and he was jumping around getting in way.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Seriously I spent 45 minutes looking for my stupid keys. I have no spare keys to apartment or truck so I would have been up creek. I also left laptop at work so I couldn't work remotely.

Went into apartment leasing office and asked them if someone found keys and turned them in. They looked at me like an I was an idiot. Repaced myself from last night..they had fallen on the floor between the counter and dishwasher. DOH no wonder why I couldn't find them.

Also my dog is NOT helpful when I am trying to find things. I cleaned out purse and he was jumping around getting in way.

At least you didn't drive yourself nuts looking for your keys, only to find them still in the door lock last night.