I told you so, part 6,482

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"Why debate? Trump's just going to lie. Why give Trump that media exposure? Joe shouldn't waste his time debating that liar Trump. Joe is way too good to share a debate stage with Bad Orange Man."

She freaking REEKS of desperation and flop sweat.

There will be no debate, you watch and see. If the Democrats have to nuke some foreign country or do an assassination attempt, they are not going to put Joe on that debate stage.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Nah, Joe will stroke out early Tuesday. He already has had two aneurysms, so a stroke is highly likely.

gunsmoke

From a practical standpoint, Biden shouldn't debate Trump. Trump is doing a fine job of imploding all on his own. Biden is leading is almost every national poll. Biden is leading or within the margin of error in most of the swing states. Trump is under performing his 2016 numbers in states he is leading.

For all the Trumpians complaints about Bloomberg paying off the debts of felons, they ignore the new $13 billion payout to farmers, the new payout to Puerto Rico, and the new $200 bribe to Medicare recipients (the one nobody seems to understand where the funding is coming from).

If Biden does debate Trump, all he needs to do is sit there with an audio device. Every question he is asked, all he needs to do is play Trump's greatest hits: "grab em by the pussy"...."its airborne"...."it affects kids"...just keep playing the Woodward tapes..."I'm not responsible"..."the woman needs to be punushed"... "He wasn't a hero"...there is so much to choose from.

Biden doesn't need to say a word. He just needs to sit there and wait for Trump to implode or go off on some rambling incoherent mess.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For all the Trumpians complaints about Bloomberg paying off the debts of felons, they ignore the new $13 billion payout to farmers, the new payout to Puerto Rico, and the new $200 bribe to Medicare recipients (the one nobody seems to understand where the funding is coming from).

A has NOTHING to do with you whiny c ut

SamSpade

They're all running the same argument - "it just gives him another opportunity to spread his lies".

Yeah - so - you think he lies all the time. And NOT debating will fix that?

I've always understood that you beat "lies" with the "truth". Guessing she doesn't have that either.

Sorry - this argument is lame - they clearly just don't want JOE on stage - Trump is on stage all the time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
they clearly just don't want JOE on stage

Honestly, if you were trying to get that guy elected would you want him debating Trump? Live? With no teleprompter?

This is so lame and transparent, and yet the die hard bots are taking to social media - "Yeah! Trump isn't good enough for Biden to debate! He'll just lie!"

Well he was good enough for Hillary to debate.

:lol:

She has to be burning that she is tasked with polishing the turd that is Joe Biden. :lmao:

herb749

I don't think Biden will show up for a debate.

No I think he will. They will have an implant hidden so if he wanders off course they can correct him. The give away will be if he pauses a lot. He is listening for what to say.

DaSDGuy

Joe needs his handlers to get him to a debate, otherwise he forgets where he's going or how to get there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No I think he will. They will have an implant hidden so if he wanders off course they can correct him. The give away will be if he pauses a lot. He is listening for what to say.

KKT did that when she was debating Ehrlich. Her responses were stilted and she'd stare off into space while giving them, then a few days later the news people busted her out with closeup pics of the transmitter in her ear.

Rommey

They're all running the same argument - "it just gives him another opportunity to spread his lies".

Yeah - so - you think he lies all the time. And NOT debating will fix that?

I've always understood that you beat "lies" with the "truth". Guessing she doesn't have that either.

Sorry - this argument is lame - they clearly just don't want JOE on stage - Trump is on stage all the time.
If Trump "lies all the time" then shouldn't be relatively easy to win debate points by pointing out those lies. If Trump "lies all the time" wouldn't you want the chance to set the record straight in real time?

SamSpade

If Trump "lies all the time" then shouldn't be relatively easy to win debate points by pointing out those lies. If Trump "lies all the time" wouldn't you want the chance to set the record straight in real time?

Yep. All Joe has to do is "set the record straight".

I've seen lists of "lies all the time". While a great deal of them are trivial, some are just exaggeration. And a few are just mistakes. And some are clearly differences of opinion.

If we want to go the route of "lie all the time" - by all means, let's go with Joe's outrageous numbers where he claims MILLIONS who have died, over 100 million out of work in one week and so forth. Those are mistakes - bad ones, to be sure - but a lie is an intentional untruth, almost always with some level of malicious intent or deceit. It isn't a lie to say something YOU thought was true.

Joe's mistakes are more problematic to me - he can't remember issues, or people in events, or policy or numbers and he gets them wrong while fairly certain he's right. I have quite a number of elderly relatives - this is what they do. When challenged, they get angry, not apologetic, like someone who DOESN'T have problems will. My mom, who passed last month, did this all the time, and my siblings and I just gave up correcting her.

I think Joe is just not the right person for the Presidency. It's demanding - and the Dems know this, which is why people think he is just going to be a prop. If you don't like Trump, voting for Joe is not the best choice.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Joe's mistakes are more problematic to me - he can't remember issues, or people in events, or policy or numbers and he gets them wrong while fairly certain he's right. I have quite a number of elderly relatives - this is what they do. When challenged, they get angry, not apologetic, like someone who DOESN'T have problems will. My mom, who passed last month, did this all the time, and my siblings and I just gave up correcting her.

I think Joe is just not the right person for the Presidency. It's demanding - and the Dems know this, which is why people think he is just going to be a prop. If you don't like Trump, voting for Joe is not the best choice.
This is why I don't poke too much at Joe. I've been around enough older people to know when they're starting to decline mentally. As rough as Trump is around the edges, he still has his mind. Unfortunately Joe is on decline, but he is the horse they chose to put in the race and they're stuck with him. They just have to keep their voters in the dark long enough to win the election. They mustn't let Trump win. To hell with the consequences, orange man bad!