I want a secret amire 2 for mind self

nomoney

MY DREAM CAME TRUE
Posted by: A on Saturday, 19 January 2008, at 11:07 p.m.

S.YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE 4 MONTHS AGO AND IT HAS BEEN THE BEST SENCE THEN.I KNOW YOUR PROBLEMS AND YOU KNOW MIND BUT WE GET THREW IT AND HELP EACH OTHER.YOU ARE SO LOVING,UNDERSTANDING,TRUSTFUL,AND LIKE MY BEST FRIEND.I FALL MORE IN LOVE WITH YOU EVEYDAY.THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME ALWAYS.
LOVE YOU SECRET AMIRE, BABYGIRL

:lmao: Wonder if he can translate for us? :lol:

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Why are you making fun of this? :shrug:
You're seriously joking, right? :shrug:

It's because the author can't articulate a complete thought without endless spelling and punctuation errors, not to mention just being difficult to read.

:dork:

Grace

You're seriously joking, right? :shrug:

It's because the author can't articulate a complete thought without endless spelling and punctuation errors, not to mention just being difficult to read.

:dork:

No I wasn't joking, maybe that person was never taught how to spell correctly. :shrug: But despite the lack of sentance structure you can see they were not afraid to post their true feelings. It is so refreshing to see someone happy.

nomoney

No I wasn't joking, maybe that person was never taught how to spell correctly. :shrug: But despite the lack of sentance structure you can see they were not afraid to post their true feelings. It is so refreshing to see someone happy.

I'm sorry you dont have a secret amire :bawl: :huggy:

smoothmarine187

:dork: :dork: If some dickweed wrote something like that do you, would you want to hook up with him :eyebrow: I would call Melwood and let them know they are one patient short.