I want, I want, I want....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Got a wild hair and I've decided that I can't live much longer without a vintage chrome/formica table and chair set from the 50s-60s. Anyone have one sitting in the basement that they want to sell or seen one locally for sale?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You're gonna have a hard time finding one in good shape.

I've found a couple in DC that look good in the pictures. DC is a little of a PITA since I'd have to borrow a SUV or truck to go get it. Much easier to do locally. I can redo the chairs myself so I just need the table to be in good condition.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Craigslist or any local antique/indoor flea market should bear some fruit. I don't know where you are but there's one on 301 just south of Dahlgren.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Daughter has my MIL's and no way will she let it go! :lol:

Have you tried the following places:

The Vintage Source: A funky eclectic mix of architectural finds, antiques, and vintage furnishings for your home. Located in St. Mary's County, MD. ( Compton, Md -- only open one weekend per month. Get on the mailing list. If you see something you like, move fast & early -- it's cut-throat, :lmao:)

What's new at the Chesapeake MarketPlace

A-1 Antiques & Collectibles (Chesapeake Beach, MD) -- this place has tons of furniture.

Patuxent Habitat For Humanity, located in Lexington Park MD - Cool things at the North Beach store -- constantly changes.

You might want to call first to see if they have anything available. If I see any, I'll let you know!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Daughter has my MIL's and no way will she let it go! :lol:

Have you tried the following places:

The Vintage Source: A funky eclectic mix of architectural finds, antiques, and vintage furnishings for your home. Located in St. Mary's County, MD. ( Compton, Md -- only open one weekend per month. Get on the mailing list. If you see something you like, move fast & early -- it's cut-throat, :lmao:)

What's new at the Chesapeake MarketPlace

A-1 Antiques & Collectibles (Chesapeake Beach, MD) -- this place has tons of furniture.

Patuxent Habitat For Humanity, located in Lexington Park MD - Cool things at the North Beach store -- constantly changes.

You might want to call first to see if they have anything available. If I see any, I'll let you know!

I haven't been to the place in CB. I'll check them out this weekend!