I want to form ladies group for stay at home women

mbozovich

I am a housewife & need some new friends to share time with. I was thinking once a week to do scrapbooking, sewing, knitting, photography, outings, book readings & discussions, lunches, cocktails, whatever! I enjoy doing a lot of things. Please let me know if you would be interested. I live in Lexington Park. I would love to host the group at my house. I have lots of space to get creative in.

devenny99

I live in the Mechanicsville area and I would be interested. I'm not crafty but I would be interested in lunches and outings with a group. I assume you are asking for a group of women with no children to contend with.

mbozovich

I don't mind kids. I don't have any. I am more interested in social interaction. My dogs don't have much to say to me :) What ages are your kids?

SkiddySkidders

I am a housewife & need some new friends to share time with. I was thinking once a week to do scrapbooking, sewing, knitting, photography, outings, book readings & discussions, lunches, cocktails, whatever! I enjoy doing a lot of things. Please let me know if you would be interested. I live in Lexington Park. I would love to host the group at my house. I have lots of space to get creative in.

I am new to the area and would be interested as well. I work in DC, but have every other Friday off.