I want to learn to scarpbook...

K

Katie

What is some good resources to learn how to do it. I have SO Much stuff that needs to be put into one, and before DH chucks it on me, I want to at least organize it to be done.

HELP!!!

K

Katie

elaine said:
It's really easy. The deeper your pockets, the easier scrapbooking is.

hehe..just what I need another expensive hobby.

K

Kizzy

They have scrapbooking software that does a fantastic job and cost so much less.

jney

getting started w/scraping

Katie, I know exactly how to get started! It is easy. First organize, then work on creating albums with the products you have/like. Creative Memories makes the terrific product to get organized...they are they only ones! pm me and I will get you some info...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
creative memories (while they have nice stuff) is not the only place to get scrapbooking stuff. michael's has stuff, as do other similiar stores.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
crabcake said:
creative memories (while they have nice stuff) is not the only place to get scrapbooking stuff. michael's has stuff, as do other similiar stores.

Why would you want to keep fish in a book? :confused:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Katie, there's a new place that just opened in Prince Frederick, same shopping center as the new/remodeled Safeway.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
GF does it...
Try going to a free scrapbooking class at Michaels or something. The class is free, but you have all the supplies there in the store for you to buy.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
crabcake said:
:confused: come again?

Carp is a fish, right? She wants to scarpbook? :lmao:

(Just give me the :shutup: smilie and I'll find another thread to entertain me.)

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Oz said:
Carp is a fish, right? She wants to scarpbook? :lmao:

(Just give me the :shutup: smilie and I'll find another thread to entertain me.)

well beat me with a stick ... I missed that. :lol:

CMC122

Go Braves!
cattitude said:
Katie, there's a new place that just opened in Prince Frederick, same shopping center as the new/remodeled Safeway.
:yeahthat: EXCEPT the one I'm referring to is in the Wilde Wood Shopping Center next to the liquor store:wink:

mainman

Set Trippin
I'm the ONLY one that noticed Scarpbook??? :confused:

Where the hell is jazz when ya need her, slacker...:tantrum

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
mainman said:
I'm the ONLY one that noticed Scarpbook??? :confused:

Where the hell is jazz when ya need her, slacker...:tantrum

You're both slackers... See post #7... :yay:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Elle and I both scrapbook (and so does Krystieg, although she doesn't post much so her name might not ring any bells) - I actually haven't been doing it that long. Maybe sometime soon we can get together and do a little. I'm backed up since I haven't been doing it very long....I left off at my bachelorette party just before we moved! So...I'm over a year in the hole! Plus, since then I've gotten married, moved, had another baby, and have daughter #1 who I need to catch up with. At any rate, I really find that I enjoy it! I've gotten supplies here and there from Creative Memories, Michael's, Wal-Mart, etc... so I have quite the collection now.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I dipped my foot into scrapbooking with the GF last month. She's got tons of supplies and special scissors and stickers and all that stuff. And she helped me figure out how to plan these things and make them look nice.

I have scads of pics from birth to now that are stuck in picture albums with no captions or nothing. My parents and grandparents have pictures as well that are also not documented. I decided that even though it wasn't 'masculine' :whistle: to do so, that I ought to get involved in this process, so I can document these photos before my grandparents pass away. Otherwise, I won't know who or what is going on in more than half of our family pictures.

So, so far I've got 2 pages done. :lol: I'm rollin'...
One was a fishin' trip. One was a September 11th remembrance of where I was when it all happened, along with some photos that I took of Ground Zero and the Pentagon when I traveled there, and a picture of my cousin who's serving in Iraq.

michellecrops

scrap addict
The scrapbook/rubber stamp store in Wildewood Shopping Center is Stencil House Stamps, they have a great selection of scrapbooking supplies now, not just rubber stamps!