I want to learn to scarpbook...

Elle

Happy Camper!
I'd suggest attending a class or working with experienced scrappers to find out about the different tools and accessories out there and how to properly use them (plus you don't have to go out and spend an arm and a leg on tools just to find out this is a hobby you aren't going to stick with). Also purchchase idea books or look around on the net for layouts. Lastly, make sure every thing you buy is acid and lignin free and you will be set.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
mainman said:
I'm the ONLY one that noticed Scarpbook??? :confused:

Where the hell is jazz when ya need her, slacker...:tantrum
I was in a meeting...the third one of the day. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Katie - a friend of mine is a Creative Memories consultant and is having an all day scrapbooking event in a couple of weeks. I'm going to it - PM me if you want more info.

Randi Jones

CM is not the only consulting company that has organizational products. Try Leaving Prints, Close to my Heart, Scrap in a Snap. They are all on-line. If you need help email me and I will give you some tips. randils@yahoo.com

A

angelscrappin

Well

Don't forget about the company CLOSE TO MY HEART. I am a consultant for them and I really mean it when I say their stuff is awesome! Something for everybody! Scrapbooking for all levels and stamping with our new acrylix! No more woodies for us!! So many scrapbook kits and 60 exculsive colors of cardstock and ink pads.

I would love to share more info with you!

email me at stampingconsultant@hotmail.com

D

dmc854

No more woodies??? Now it's not worth waking up in the morning :martini:

angelscrappin said:
Don't forget about the company CLOSE TO MY HEART. I am a consultant for them and I really mean it when I say their stuff is awesome! Something for everybody! Scrapbooking for all levels and stamping with our new acrylix! No more woodies for us!! So many scrapbook kits and 60 exculsive colors of cardstock and ink pads.

I would love to share more info with you!

email me at stampingconsultant@hotmail.com