I want to make sure I understand

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So killing a full term infant if the mother says so is "choice" and a "right", but a border wall is immoral?

Do I have that correct?

limblips

PREMO Member
As a hunter I have heard many times the "if that poor defenseless deer could shoot back" argument. I now can respond with "if that poor defenseless infant could perform abortions" argument.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Yes you are correct and Del. Tran (D) NARAL and Gov., Dr Ralph Northam agrees. In fact he agrees so much that he is defending his interview on Twitter right now.

Hijinx

So killing a full term infant if the mother says so is "choice" and a "right", but a border wall is immoral?

Do I have that correct?

Well: Lets put it this way. That is the position taken by Pelosi ,Schumer, Cuomo ,and many many others who don't know morals from sh*t.

When it comes to politics, morals comes in second place.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Christians should be thrilled with this. They have all surely reserved their place in Hell.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well: Lets put it this way. That is the position taken by Pelosi ,Schumer, Cuomo ,and many many others who don't know morals from sh*t.

When it comes to politics, morals comes in second place.

You summed it up very tidily. Power is in first place. God bless the USA.

GregV814

Yes, but let me point this out...THEY are Democrats and much smarter than us deplorables....Now do you get it????

Hijinx

Christians should be thrilled with this. They have all surely reserved their place in Hell.

I am so pissed off at the hieracrhy of the Catholic Church I could spit.
For years they have supported Pelosi's baby killing.. She claims to be a Roman catholic and yet she supports the abortions for political reason and they have done nothing.
My only assumption is that they are more worried about a pleasant political climate with her than they are about the deaths of all these millions of children.
And yet when it comes to the death of a child brought sick by her parent, carried a thousand miles during her illness, to sneak over our border,a child who was being cared for by our doctors and yet died, ONE CHILD not the millions being slaughtered and salted ,they show their ass by blaming it on the President , and crying for the children. Like they really care for the children.
The Catholic Church, The Bishops and the Pope are supporting the invasion so they can get more Catholic illegals into a Church that is failing Americans so badly many are leaving.
Now we have Cuomo, another alleged Catholic who just signed a law to kill these children after they are born while the cord is still attached.
Murder.
And yet the Bishops have done nothing. Even some Priests are complaining.

Hijinx

a great many Catholic Progressives should be excommunicated

Well if Catholics were excommunicated for the many things they do that the Church calls a sin, there would be damned few left.
That's for sure, but to me for the Church to allow these powerful politicians to flaunt the sin of murder of these young children is totally unacceptable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am so pissed off at the hieracrhy of the Catholic Church I could spit.

The Catholic church has been political ever since I remember. Supporting abortion is really the least of its sins. If there were a God, the whole Catholic leadership from the parish priests on up would burn in Hell.

It is, however, fun watching the progbots twist themselves into pretzels trying to convince themselves that a bill saying you can kill a child that is seconds away from being live born isn't really killing; and that a Governor who says that should a child accidentally get born before they can kill it, it can be killed anyway isn't a ghoul. It just goes to show how entrenched and brainwashed a large segment of our population is.

Now let's think about what our doctors in this country have become that they are happy to murder a newborn child. Ralph Northam was a pediatric neurologist, and that should chill the #### out of any parent whose child he treated. I wouldn't let him come anywhere near my kid. Any doctor who would kill a full term infant for any reason is morally compromised.

And let me remind everyone - I am very much pro-abortion. If gutter sluts want to kill their future felons and get some Mengele doctor to do it for them, fine by me. But let's call it what it is so mother's seeking prenatal care don't unknowingly come under the care of these gruesome predators.

Hijinx

The Catholic church has been political ever since I remember. Supporting abortion is really the least of its sins.

The Catholic Church does not support abortion, that is a bad statement.

What I am pissed at is that they do not hold the actions of Catholic politicians who do support abortion to the actions of the punitive measures the Church has, such as excommunication and denial of the Sacraments because they want to stay friendly for political reasons.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Catholic Church does not support abortion, that is a bad statement.

Ahem. See your next statement:

What I am pissed at is that they do not hold the actions of Catholic politicians who do support abortion to the actions of the punitive measures the Church has, such as excommunication and denial of the Sacraments because they want to stay friendly for political reasons.

Unless you're a Kennedy and grease some palms, there are all kinds of things the Church will boot you - or at least reprimand you - for. And yet they do not reprimand or boot those who advocate killing children. (Nor do they do anything when one of their own rapes a child, but that's a separate topic.) One must assume that if the Church is silent on such actions, it condones them. For what is the Church but a moral authority? What other purpose does it serve?

Hijinx

Ahem. See your next statement:

Unless you're a Kennedy and grease some palms, there are all kinds of things the Church will boot you - or at least reprimand you - for. And yet they do not reprimand or boot those who advocate killing children. (Nor do they do anything when one of their own rapes a child, but that's a separate topic.) One must assume that if the Church is silent on such actions, it condones them. For what is the Church but a moral authority? What other purpose does it serve?

The Church is in the hands of some bad leadership, and it goes right to the Pope.
My Church, my beliefs and the teachings I received do not condone these murders.

It seems as though the Church teaches one thing and it's leadership does another.
I suppose it is some sort of schism, and it is very damaging to the Church and many are indeed leaving.
I have thought strongly about it myself, but I refuse to allow bad leadership to drive me from my ingrained faith.
I would rather fight them., Although it's a losing battle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Church is in the hands of some bad leadership, and it goes right to the Pope.
My Church, my beliefs and the teachings I received do not condone these murders.

It seems as though the Church teaches one thing and it's leadership does another.
I suppose it is some sort of schism, and it is very damaging to the Church and many are indeed leaving.
I have thought strongly about it myself, but I refuse to allow bad leadership to drive me from my ingrained faith.
I would rather fight them., Although it's a losing battle.

We have this same disagreement over the Republican Party. The leadership IS the Party; they set the agenda. If you don't agree with the agenda the Party leaders set, you are a RINO.

Same with religious groups. The leaders set the agenda; if you do not agree with it, you are not a true (insert denomination here), you are "in name only".

That Pope and those Cardinals and Bishops and whatever else? They ARE the Catholic Church. If you don't agree with them, you are not a true Catholic and should choose a different religion or start your own.