I want to punch young people right now

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Today during the course of discussion I had one assure me that birth control wasn't available in 1981, and another tell me the riots are the fault of Trump voters because we should have chosen someone that Democrats didn't hate.

:banghead:

I know they're not all braindead idiots who think the world began when they were born and will revolve around them for eternity, but it sure seems that way sometimes.

ontheriver

Today during the course of discussion I had one assure me that birth control wasn't available in 1981, and another tell me the riots are the fault of Trump voters because we should have chosen someone that Democrats didn't hate.

I know they're not all braindead idiots who think the world began when they were born and will revolve around them for eternity, but it sure seems that way sometimes.
Nevercaughtacrabinhislife was with you?

PeoplesElbow

So when do they think it started?

I understand and can even respect different political opinions but even if I agree with the persons opinion I can't stand ignorance. I know there are a lot of people that have the same opinions as I do that don't like when I correct them on facts.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So when do they think it started?

Young people tend to think that anything before they were born was the Stone Age. I had one kid assure me that girls when I was in high school (late-70s, early 80s) didn't have opportunities to go to college or have a career, they all had to get married right out of high school.

:lmao:

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

Escalade14

Go Rams!
I'm young myself, but I have also dealt with a fair share of idiots both young and old.

On the topic of birth control, I think there is one form of birth control that's surely been around since the beginning of time: DON'T HAVE SEX.

That is all 😂🤣

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

And they always know EVERYTHING at such a young age!

Maybe it was Hissy's kid.

PeoplesElbow

Young people tend to think that anything before they were born was the Stone Age. I had one kid assure me that girls when I was in high school (late-70s, early 80s) didn't have opportunities to go to college or have a career, they all had to get married right out of high school.

:lmao:
I was born in 74 and consider 1980 modern times and get mad when someone says something from the 90s is old lol

DaSDGuy

Tell them we are at fault because we didn't abort them when we had the chance.

Hijinx

I'm young myself, but I have also dealt with a fair share of idiots both young and old.

On the topic of birth control, I think there is one form of birth control that's surely been around since the beginning of time: DON'T HAVE SEX.

That is all 😂🤣

I have heard that an aspirin was the best birth control. The girl puts it between her knees and keeps it there.

UglyBear

I have heard that an aspirin was the best birth control. The girl puts it between her knees and keeps it there.
You know that they invented several other poses since the Stone Age? Like, in the pose commonly called “doggie”, that method of birth control would totally fail :p
Now I have to go through my pocket edition of Kama Sutra, and count the poses in which that wouldn’t work. :dye: