I want to take Boy

Pete

Repete
to see a play. It is time he saw a little culture that doesn't come from the dairy section. It doesn't have to be a big thing, any suggestions?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Do the high schools over your way have any productions? The high schools in Calvert do a couple a year. Might be a good way to start, seeing kids acting.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Pete
to see a play. It is time he saw a little culture that doesn't come from the dairy section. It doesn't have to be a big thing, any suggestions?
All The High School Winter Plays should be starting here soon.... Cheap and a lot of fun!

If ya wanna go up the road *wink* Joseph and his Technicolor Dreamcoat is great for little ones!

billydog

Tom Sawyer

There will be Tom Sawyer the Musical at Esperanza this Spring. Last year they did Annie, Jr (a shorter version of Annie), and it was AWESOME!!!! Lots of talent at that school!

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Pete

Let me check what is playing at the Port Tobacco Theater. It is right around the corner from my work, so I’ll pick up a calendar of events one day this week and let you know. Last year, I took my son to see Annie and he loved it.

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: I want to take Boy

Originally posted by IM4Change
Let me check what is playing at the Port Tobacco Theater. It is right around the corner from my work, so I’ll pick up a calendar of events one day this week and let you know. Last year, I took my son to see Annie and he loved it.
Thank you :huggy: You are the "Shell Answer woman."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Another suggestion is to keep an eye on the College of Southern Maryland Events web site. We took the Bug to see The Secret Garden last weekend up in La Plata. I have also taken her there to see Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and the short version of the Nutcracker.

I have taken her to DC to see the regular version of the Nutcrakcer as well as Peter Pan (PFGal and chicklet joined us for that one) both performed by the Washington Ballet. (I know, to girly for you guys...)

SmallTown

Football season!
How about the Nexus Gold Club?

Oh wait. Sorry. Got this thread confused with BuddyLee's 21st birthday thread... :biggrin: