I was abducted by Aliens!

BlueBird

It was cold but they sure didn't seem to care. Actually the probe was the least of my fears. The kling klings were way worse.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
Hi Bluebird! Glad you got back safely. Or as safely as possible under the circumstances.

BlueBird

Hi Bluebird! Glad you got back safely. Or as safely as possible under the circumstances.
Hey thanks! Aliens are nothing to mess around with. While I was in captivity I learned that earth worms are actually a superior race to humans and that #### roaches are actually alien creatures sent here to spy on us. Be careful out there!

littlelady

God bless the USA
I missed everyone and they wouldn't let me write letters. I tried to sneak on to one of their computers but I couldn't figure out how to use their version of Microsoft Windows.

:lol: Windows sucks no matter what galaxie you are in! Darn aliens. We have some living amongst on Earth. Glad you made it back, friend. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
I missed everyone and they wouldn't let me write letters. I tried to sneak on to one of their computers but I couldn't figure out how to use their version of Microsoft Windows.
You'd think aliens would use Apple.