I was watching a couple dogs today

bcp

In My Opinion
It was a male and a female, looked like they knew each other.
anyway, the male dog was running around peeing on everything, not a lot of pee mind you, but a little squirt here, and a little squirt here. I imagine he was marking his territory.
but then I noticed he marked the female dog in the same way, and she took it.
So, in my wisdom I decided that maybe theft in the human race was due to confusion of the thief not knowing what is his and what is not his, so I went outside and I started marking everything in sight. A little on the car tire, little on the boat, little on the front door of the house (dont mark your power generator, let them steal it, much less painful) etc...
Well, my wife walked out and saw this and asked what I was doing, so I explained it to her. I was at first confused about her reaction, and I stood there and took it for a few moments until I thought back to those two dogs, and I realized that, not only are the thieves confused because of our lost art of marking, our women have also become confused because, unlike those two dogs, we males no longer scent our woman.

let me just say, sometimes, when you have a really good thought, it is best to think it out more clearly before jumping right in and executing it.

I will be in the back room with an ice bag if you all need me.