I Went to the Trump Rally in Orlando tonight...

TPD

the poor dad
And it was as fun as it looks on TV! I don’t regret it one bit. And I’m not one you will normally see in big crowds.

Got in line about 3pm with a light drizzle and high humidity. T-storm passed thru about an hour earlier. Based on the line we weren’t sure we would make it inside. But by 5:30 we were in the building! Met some new friends in line. May have seen a dozen protesters in total but were really just sign carriers - no confrontation. Everyone in line was very kind and cordial and friendly. Easy to strike up conversations.

Once inside we had a local preacher give the invocation starting about 6pm, followed by some veterans who did the pledge, then a great singer doing the star spangled banner. Lara Trump came on and talked 5-10minutes followed by Eric for about 5 minutes. Then Don Jr came on and gave a rousing 30minute speech. This took us till about 7-7:15.

Just before 8pm Mike Pence and his wife came onstage and he gave about a 10 minute introduction before the big man and the great lady came out. Trump was Trump for more than an hour and the crowd ate it up!

The arena was nearly full to the rafters by the time Trump came out. Yeah there were a few empty seat spread around but not many. I was impressed by the number of young people that were there. A well behaved crowd with no protesters inside. So glad I had a bit too much too drink two weeks ago on the night I booked the flights committing me to come down for this event - drunk internet shopping - oh yeah - Money well spent!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
May have seen a dozen protesters in total but were really just sign carriers - no confrontation.

The one we went to in Des Moines in '16, the "protesters" showed up for their photo op, then left.

Glad you enjoyed it! I didn't even get to watch it on TV. :kicksrocks:

Reactions: BOP

littlelady

God bless the USA
And it was as fun as it looks on TV! I don’t regret it one bit. And I’m not one you will normally see in big crowds.

Got in line about 3pm with a light drizzle and high humidity. T-storm passed thru about an hour earlier. Based on the line we weren’t sure we would make it inside. But by 5:30 we were in the building! Met some new friends in line. May have seen a dozen protesters in total but were really just sign carriers - no confrontation. Everyone in line was very kind and cordial and friendly. Easy to strike up conversations.

Once inside we had a local preacher give the invocation starting about 6pm, followed by some veterans who did the pledge, then a great singer doing the star spangled banner. Lara Trump came on and talked 5-10minutes followed by Eric for about 5 minutes. Then Don Jr came on and gave a rousing 30minute speech. This took us till about 7-7:15.

Just before 8pm Mike Pence and his wife came onstage and he gave about a 10 minute introduction before the big man and the great lady came out. Trump was Trump for more than an hour and the crowd ate it up!

The arena was nearly full to the rafters by the time Trump came out. Yeah there were a few empty seat spread around but not many. I was impressed by the number of young people that were there. A well behaved crowd with no protesters inside. So glad I had a bit too much too drink two weeks ago on the night I booked the flights committing me to come down for this event - drunk internet shopping - oh yeah - Money well spent!

Great post. Thank you. Glad you had those drinks, and booked it down to FL. You have just cancelled out the biased reporting WE get. It will be interesting how the “news” handles/spins this tomorrow. Enjoy your stay in FL. You are a patriot. :patriot:

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

BOP

:patriot::yahoo:

BOP

Great post. Thank you. Glad you had those drinks, and booked it down to FL. You have just cancelled out the biased reporting WE get. It will be interesting how the “news” handles/spins this tomorrow. Enjoy your stay in FL. You are a patriot. :patriot:
Tranny will be along directly to tell him how wrong he was, or something. Leftists: they're not happy unless nobody's happy.

transporter

Got in line about 3pm

You've got to be lying. You couldn't have been there. According to the posts from a couple days ago about how wildly popular Trump is:

1. If you arrived at 3pm you should have gotten in the end of a line that stretched to Tampa. There is NO chance...NONE...that you got into the arena if you got there at 3pm.

2. There could not have been ANY empty seats...not ONE...because there are NEVER any empty seats at a Trump bitchfest. In fact sooo many people go to listen to our inept President whine, complain and lie that they are masses of humans standing OUTSIDE pressing glasses against the side of the building just so they can hear their dear leader tell them whose fault it is that their lives suck.

This_person

You've got to be lying. You couldn't have been there. According to the posts from a couple days ago about how wildly popular Trump is:

1. If you arrived at 3pm you should have gotten in the end of a line that stretched to Tampa. There is NO chance...NONE...that you got into the arena if you got there at 3pm.

2. There could not have been ANY empty seats...not ONE...because there are NEVER any empty seats at a Trump bitchfest. In fact sooo many people go to listen to our inept President whine, complain and lie that they are masses of humans standing OUTSIDE pressing glasses against the side of the building just so they can hear their dear leader tell them whose fault it is that their lives suck.
Dude, "filled with rage and hate" is not a personality, it's a personality disorder. Seek help. :yay:

herb749

Wow, you sound disappointed to have missed out.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
trumpderanged.jpg

:getdown:

TPD

the poor dad
One more comment about last nights rally for those who didn’t see it. The crowd went wild when Trump brought Sarah Sanders on stage - standing ovation, shouting her name, rockstar wild! It was unbelievable to see it in person. She was very humbled by it I believe. Whether she wants to or not she will be pushed into running for political office - probably Arkansas governor - and she will win whichever office it is.

Lindsay Graham also got great applause but not nearly like Ms Sanders.

BOP

Still haven't figured out that whole modern technology thing yet, have you?