I Will Never Date a Feminist Again, for the Following Reasons

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dear How to Do It,

I have been reading your column for a while, and because of that, I have gradually come to the conclusion I never want to have sex with a feminist. There was the letter by a 22-year-old woman who was told by feminists she could not possibly consent to sex until the age of 25 because her brain was not cognitively mature, which means the college rape crisis is way worse than anyone can imagine because everyone having sex at college is being raped. There was the letter by the man who had a mutually enjoyable sex life with his wife until she went to a seminar and came back with the belief their sex life was oppressive to women, which sure sounds like brainwashing.

Then there was the letter by the woman who didn’t enjoy receiving cunnilingus, and was happily dating a man who didn’t enjoy performing cunnilingus, and was told by her feminist friends that this was misogyny and she needed to start enjoying cunnilingus immediately. Likewise, the bisexual woman who was told she was a “bad feminist” because she didn’t enjoy performing cunnilingus on her lady lovers. Even worse was the letter by the woman who was lectured by her feminist friends because she didn’t enjoy masturbation, and was scolded for not loving herself, and was told she needed to start masturbating immediately for her own emotional well-being.

The whole bunch of them sound like a pack of uptight authoritarians looking for a reason to ruin everyone’s sexual happiness, regardless of gender or sexual persuasion. Am I the only one who sees this pattern of manipulation and misery?

—No Feminists Allowed

black dog

Free America
Master Chief always said that the only problem he had with my mothers and his sex life was, her sharing with Newport News when he was on deployment....:strangle:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:lol:

many a GI's wife oh the stories I heard as a young enlisted man in the Army

black dog

Free America
I hear more each week from my son at Palms, he has his own from last year when he was dating a Vegas pole dancer... :faint:
I once told him, crazy is fun for the weekend. At her place!!!!!