"I will reveal my identity..."

Larry Gude

Strung Out
When ever my mood could use a little brightening, I go check on my friends at the DU.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=132&topic_id=612933

You gotta kind of follow fairly regularly to enjoy all the humor but, it can be had for a relatively minor time commitment.

For instance, one true believer states that the Dean campaign should have showed such support for the DU when, if you were watching events unfold at the time, the DU turned on Dean almost all at once. So, no super secret adsvisor stategery guy coulda helped anyway.

Another is that you can learn that the Washington Post is controlled by the GOP! Whodda thunk it!?!

But, for now, how can you beat the fun of the 'Shadow Stategist' giving them the whole "only YOU can help prevent forest fires!" routine?

"I will reveal myself when the time comes! Know we are watching YOU! POOF!"

This guy is selling and they are buying, right on the heels of Kerry announcing that WMD doesn't matter and he would have STILL voted for the war.

:killingme:

Pete

Repete
Name removed (0 posts) Thu Aug-12-04 10:54 AM
Response to Reply #14

21. Deleted message

Message removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.

Alert Printer Friendly | Reply | Top

Larry was this your post? :killingme

Pete

Repete
When Bush wins the election I am going to make up a new user ID and go watch them all pull a "Peoples Temple".

ceo_pte

Originally posted by Pete
When Bush wins the election I am going to make up a new user ID and go watch them all pull a "Peoples Temple".

Tombstone is a great movie! I like your line!

Pete

Repete
Re: Pete...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...the link still works for me this AM.

Sorry.
They think the Democratic Strategist is James Carville and that the Kerry campaign monitors thier board for idea and positions. :killingme