I wish i was fishing!!

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Any body out there doing any fishing??
I fish mostly off my kayak and am not geared up for cold water yet!! (but i am working on it!!)

Having withdrawl pains!!

:cds:

spinner

No kayaking, no fishing here either. I go outside, look at the kayaks and tell them spring will be here soon. We did go to the fishing expo in Baltimore last weekend- it was OK- and we are going to the fly fishing expo in New Jersey. Yippee!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My uncle and his his oldest son are in VA Beach running charters right now. They ran into Bill dance last night during dinner. They report that he is a good guy graciously answered a few questions did some pics and a couple of autographs.

They should have invited him to go out with them.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Cool

My uncle and his his oldest son are in VA Beach running charters right now. They ran into Bill dance last night during dinner. They report that he is a good guy graciously answered a few questions did some pics and a couple of autographs.

COOL!! That would be pretty awsome to meet bill dance... My favorite person has always been hank parker... I used to watch his show every weekend as a kid..

Not so much any more.. I get to actually fish now..LOL :dye:

D

dems4me

I LOVE Bill Dance!!:love:

Kayakangler: I too like to fish. The only thing that helps me through withdrawals from fishing are virtual fishing video/pc games during the winter. Also its a good time to organize the tackle boxes and load up on lost tackle from the spring, summer and fall. :huggy:

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE

Kayakangler: I too like to fish. The only thing that helps me through withdrawals from fishing are virtual fishing video/pc games during the winter. Also its a good time to organize the tackle boxes and load up on lost tackle from the spring, summer and fall. :huggy:

You know i was thinking that same thing last night.. LOOK OUT FISH!!
I got a great idea while collecting all the fishing tackle scattered all around my house.. I have an old 89 toyota 4runner sitting in my yard.. It runs great but it needs a new clutch.. I am going to turn it into the worlds most expensive tackle box... I will get a rack for my kayaks and make places for rods and tackle inside.. That way my stuff will always be ready to go at a moments notice and my house will be a little clearner too...

:yahoo:

D

dems4me

I got a great idea while collecting all the fishing tackle scattered all around my house.. I have an old 89 toyota 4runner sitting in my yard.. It runs great but it needs a new clutch.. I am going to turn it into the worlds most expensive tackle box... I will get a rack for my kayaks and make places for rods and tackle inside.. That way my stuff will always be ready to go at a moments notice and my house will be a little clearner too...

Excellent!! :clap: Nothing like stepping on a lure in the middle of the night :yay: :lol:

HunterJJD

You don't get laid much do you?

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Excellent!! :clap: Nothing like stepping on a lure in the middle of the night :yay: :lol:

You know a while back my new kitten found a lure i had laying on top of the fridge.. I woke up to that cat making some crazy noises... He hooked him self to the carpet with the lure.. He scratched the hell out of me while i was trying to free him.. I took him to the vet and she said he was fine... Needless to say i am more careful where i leave lures at these days...

H

HouseCat

Have you seen Bill Dance's blooper clips? Omg...he cusses like a sailor... he's hilarious.