I wonder if CNN is still saying this is a "peaceful protest"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm wondering how much of this nationwide riot is happening because of lockdown fever.

black dog

Free America
I'm wondering how much of this nationwide riot is happening because of lockdown fever.

Lots of it, some with the extra 600 have to much money, some with no money, some being brought into different towns to make money,,
In some places alcohol sales is up 500-600%..
Just imagine if it was August and 105 degrees.
How about another north east coast blackout....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lots of it, some with the extra 600 have to much money, some with no money, some being brought into different towns to make money,,
In some places alcohol sales is up 500-600%..
Just imagine if it was August and 105 degrees.
How about another north east coast blackout....

Well, the "demonstrators" aren't social distancing so you'd think their Democrat Mayors would be putting a stop to that chit.

Hijinx

Just remember that these people are not racist.
They are just poor downtrodden and put upon members of society and they have every reason to be set on their mission of destruction. Beng black in America is a horrible way to go through life and we all owe them the right to their little piccadilo's.
A good riot every few years to protest their suffering is necessary to relieve the stress.

This is the group of people who may have a great bearing on who is elected to be President for the next 4 years so we have to be forgiving of their demonstrations. In a few days things will get back to normal, and they will be asking that we replace the stores they burned so they have somewhere to go shopping, and major department stores will rebuild, and wait for the next time their stress needs releasing.

SamSpade

Actually while I was looking up stuff for my previous post - this has been going on for years. Years. When riots happen, people pack up their gear and head to the action. Evidently, once it's apparent that cops won't arrest looters, they drive in from all areas to get free stuff.

So, no, riots aren't a reasonable, expected response to an injustice. JUSTICE is.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Actually while I was looking up stuff for my previous post - this has been going on for years. Years. When riots happen, people pack up their gear and head to the action. Evidently, once it's apparent that cops won't arrest looters, they drive in from all areas to get free stuff.

So, no, riots aren't a reasonable, expected response to an injustice. JUSTICE is.

ANTIFA members always have their bug-out bags at the ready.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Data coming in from all over is showing that for people actually being arrested - they're coming in from way out of town.

See, and you'd think that would be the best reason to crack down on these people and send them scurrying - they're not even part of the communities they're destroying. But these Mayors tell the cops to stand down and let them destroy.

I can only think that Democrat Mayors want destruction and civil unrest. If they didn't, they'd put a stop to these riots.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Data coming in from all over is showing that for people actually being arrested - they're coming in from way out of town.

MANY of these people are simply opportunists.
But that won't be reported, they will blame this on Trump, like everything else. It's become such a freaking joke.
I'll bet like a lot of these pop up protests you will find big money backing it, what was the march in DC where people were bused in from all over, the protesters didn't pay, they actually got paid.

Hijinx

Yes: The free stuff and the party atmosphere..
Few of them are really pissed off, mostly they laugh and smile while they loot.

Party time.

Reactions: BOP