I wonder if CNN is still saying this is a "peaceful protest"?

SamSpade

See, and you'd think that would be the best reason to crack down on these people and send them scurrying - they're not even part of the communities they're destroying. But these Mayors tell the cops to stand down and let them destroy.

I can only think that Democrat Mayors want destruction and civil unrest. If they didn't, they'd put a stop to these riots.

And this is what profoundly pisses me off - that they're totally ok with some guy's business being burned to the ground - with some poor guy's diner being smashed to pieces - so that they can look at the damage - stick the bill to the federal government - absolve themselves of the devastation to individuals ....

So they can win political points.

Tarring and feathering is too kind.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And this is what profoundly pisses me off - that they're totally ok with some guy's business being burned to the ground - with some poor guy's diner being smashed to pieces - so that they can look at the damage - stick the bill to the federal government - absolve themselves of the devastation to individuals ....

So they can win political points.

Tarring and feathering is too kind.

Yep. They only care about political power, they don't give a damn about anything else.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Couple of notes - pardon the random thoughts
Listening to WMAL they were quoting a lifelong democrat who has had it up to his eyeballs with the never trumpers. He has gone on record as stating Bidens turn to the left (unheard of in a general election) is something he can't support. He says that the blind hate for Trump has led to extreme media bias.
Look up the name Jacob Pederson. LIbtards on social media are spreading the word that he's "the guy" seen breaking into a store. He's also a St. Paul Police Officer. The St. Paul PD says it's not him, his co-workers say he was on duty. People say, "who are you going to believe, a portrait artist who says it' shim under the mask or the St. Paul PD? Snopes says, "Cannot be verified". Not false, but it can't be verified.
Another rumor is that the riots are being started by white "boogaloo" people. I have no idea what or who that are, but the libtards are looking to blame everyone under the sun except the people who are doing it.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Listening to WMAL they were quoting a lifelong democrat who has had it up to his eyeballs with the never trumpers. He has gone on record as stating Bidens turn to the left (unheard of in a general election) is something he can't support. He says that the blind hate for Trump has led to extreme media bias.
Look up the name Jacob Pederson. LIbtards on social media are spreading the word that he's "the guy" seen breaking into a store. He's also a St. Paul Police Officer. The St. Paul PD says it's not him, his co-workers say he was on duty. People say, "who are you going to believe, a portrait artist who says it' shim under the mask or the St. Paul PD? Snopes says, "Cannot be verified". Not false, but it can't be verified.
Another rumor is that the riots are being started by white "boogaloo" people. I have no idea what or who that are, but the libtards are looking to blame everyone under the sun except the people who are doing it.

I firmly believe AntiFa and other agitators are rolling in to stir the chit. I honestly don't believe it would have been this bad if not for these groups going in to kickstart the festivities.

Clem72

Data coming in from all over is showing that for people actually being arrested - they're coming in from way out of town.

MANY of these people are simply opportunists.

Which all over? The only data I saw published was after the Mayor of Indianapolis said it was 80% from out of town, however the data showed he was full of crap and it was almost entirely locals who were arrested so he had to walk back his statement.

herb749

I heard it was his X wife who started it.

OmyGawd

Snopes has less credibility than the local weatherman and is trusted even less.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Its time to start killing anyone in the streets, looting, burning... all of it.

hunt down the thieves and vandals that get away.

that will end it.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Which all over? The only data I saw published was after the Mayor of Indianapolis said it was 80% from out of town, however the data showed he was full of crap and it was almost entirely locals who were arrested so he had to walk back his statement.
I believe it was the Governor of Minnesota that said that.

black dog

Free America
I firmly believe AntiFa and other agitators are rolling in to stir the chit. I honestly don't believe it would have been this bad if not for these groups going in to kickstart the festivities.

One would think with that pictures of commercial buses would be in the media and license plates from out of state cars and trucks. Plus where are these people staying at? A few people might be found, but not percentages like other black demonstrations in the past.