I wonder if Little Mike will want Blackface to pay him back

transporter

I wonder if anyone from the right will ever make a proposal or come up with an idea to reduce gun violence that doesn't just boil down to "BUY MORE GUNS!"

Of course not...do you think the NRA would wield any political clout or receive any political contributions if any gun related problems were reduced (much less eliminated)???

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I wonder if anyone from the right will ever make a proposal or come up with an idea to reduce gun violence that doesn't just boil down to "BUY MORE GUNS!"

Of course not...do you think the NRA would wield any political clout or receive any political contributions if any gun related problems were reduced (much less eliminated)???
And it's still better than passing laws that are guaranteed to do nothing to fix the problem.

limblips

PREMO Member

Of course not...do you think the NRA would wield any political clout or receive any political contributions if any gun related problems were reduced (much less eliminated)??? You do realize that the easiest way to reduce the clout of the NRA is for politicians and loser lefties to stop trying to eliminate our Constitutional right. If they would stop trying to limit and eliminate our rights then the NRA wouldn't be needed. But that would be contrary to the instructions from those who's hands are up your butt moving your lips.

I have an idea! Let's enforce the gun laws we have now and see if that works to reduce crime. And while we are at it let's tell the criminals to stop shooting people.

Damn you are stupid.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

NONE of the oh so popular ' common sense gun laws ' would have stopped any of mass shooting in the past 25 yrs ... save one or two.

LIBERAL Run Cities with the toughest Gun Control Laws suffer the HIGHEST Incidents of Gun Violence

More People are beat to death, then die from Guns

BernieP

Resident PIA
Little Mike didn't just buy old Coon, he bought a lot of politicians who are now in office with a (D) on their name.
That means Little Mike has a lot of clout when it comes to Super delegate time at the convention.
Which if you haven't heard, the DNC is trying to change the rules to let Super Delegates have a vote in the first round.

WingsOfGold

How about we ENFORCE existing laws instead of letting D'Brickashaw out in 3 years??? Meaning 50 years MEANS 50 years.

Rommey

Hey this game is easy...

I wonder if anyone from the left will ever make a proposal or come up with an idea to reduce gun violence that doesn't just boil down to "BAN ALL GUNS!"

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hey this game is easy...

I wonder if anyone from the left will ever make a proposal or come up with an idea to reduce gun violence that doesn't just boil down to "BAN ALL GUNS!"

That would be a “no”. What has been happening in our corrupt Gov for a long time, has come to fruition because of Trump...the patriot exposer. Gives a new meaning to Benedict Arnold, and all. Trump 2020! :patriot:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Perfect solution is to eliminate all violent criminals, all habitual criminals and all leftists or Democrats and the problem is over.

If you'd like to commit harakari to help the cause, feel free. Your contribution will be appreciated.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
the money he spent trying to ban assault style weapons in Virginia?
I wouldn't be so sure. This is a classic case of "two steps forward, one step back." Conditioning, "frog in the pot," etc.

I wonder if anyone from the right will ever make a proposal or come up with an idea to reduce gun violence....
I would disagree with your a priori assertions (i.e., a) "gun violence" is a problem to the degree you would want us to believe it is so as to require limiting the rights of law-abiding citizens and b) "proposals" that limit the rights of law-abiding citizens will have any effect on those who actually commit virtually all of the "gun violence").

--- End of line (MCP)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I wouldn't be so sure. This is a classic case of "two steps forward, one step back." Conditioning, "frog in the pot," etc.

In many other states that same tactic has been used to undo decades of anti-2nd bullshit. Effort needs to be put back into that rather than resting on successes.

Keep pushing back.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I wonder if anyone from the right will ever make a proposal or come up with an idea to reduce gun violence

All the time, but blathering idiots like you are hell bent against them.

I wonder if anyone from the left will ever make a proposal or come up with an idea to reduce violent people.

Reactions: BOP

officeguy

Ok. 'better aim' then.

We know what works to reduce 'gun violence'*:
  • arrest violent criminals
  • actually prosecute them
  • remove them from their victims through lenthy terms of incarceration
A good number of the murderers in Baltimore and PG who drive the numbers for the state are repeat offenders. They had priors for assault, reckless endangerment and weapons offenses. If they had been locked up as the law provides, they wouldn't have graduated to murder.

* Quotation marks as there is no such thing as 'gun violence'. It's the criminal that commits the crime, not the inanimate object he holds in his hands.

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Is that the same Delegate that called the cops on a guy protesting outside his home (in a public space) with a shotgun?