I wonder what the difference is symptom wise between Covid

SailorGirl

and a regular cold? I've been really achy, especially my neck, nauseous, junk in my throat, sneezy, temp slightly elevated, and tonight's dinner was completely tasteless, like more so than usual. I had a coke - can't even taste that.

SailorGirl

You have to last longer. Have you watched Ozark or Longmire yet?
No - deeply into House of Cards. Cannot believe what I'm seeing. Crazy. Tom sleeps with Claire then gets up in the morning and walks out to the kitchen to eat breakfast w/both of them. And Doug Stamper - good God what a creep...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No - deeply into House of Cards. Cannot believe what I'm seeing. Crazy. Tom sleeps with Claire then gets up in the morning and walks out to the kitchen to eat breakfast w/both of them. And Doug Stamper - good God what a creep...
Haven't watched it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It's soooo good - I'm thinking of watching it again when I'm finished. It's one of those things with so many nuances that you can't do other things while it's on or you'll miss something. I'm going to bed -I feel lousy.
Feel better. Be sure to watch Haunting of Bly Manor and watch for the ghosts!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's soooo good - I'm thinking of watching it again when I'm finished. It's one of those things with so many nuances that you can't do other things while it's on or you'll miss something. I'm going to bed -I feel lousy.
I hope you feel better! check in and let us know if u need something!

frequentflier

happy to be living
and a regular cold? I've been really achy, especially my neck, nauseous, junk in my throat, sneezy, temp slightly elevated, and tonight's dinner was completely tasteless, like more so than usual. I had a coke - can't even taste that.
Customers I have known for years came in last week and both had just gotten over covid. First was loss of taste and smell. Fever, aches and pains, coughing. They went through a bottle of ibuprofen in less than a week. She had it much worse than him but both said they wouldn't wish it on anyone. Their doctor said they have to wait a few weeks to see if it did damage to their hearts.
SG, I sincerely hope you don't have it. Please let me know if you need anything. I would be happy to deliver ibuprofen, chicken soup or a pie. I'm sure there are other forumites that would be happy to help as well.
Let us know how you are doing :huggy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Please let me know if you need anything. I would be happy to deliver ibuprofen, chicken soup or a pie. I'm sure there are other forumites that would be happy to help as well.
Let us know how you are doing :huggy:
I've got several cans of whipped cream in the fridge, SG.