I wonder what the difference is symptom wise between Covid

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Catch up will you all as soon as I can. Behave yourselves! Be kind to a Democrat - its good for your soul. :huggy:
Son and family put in some target practice a few weeks ago. DIL's back was aching, so her stance was kinda off and she couldn't hit the side of a barn.

15 yr old grandson said, "Mom, why are you shooting like a Democrat?".

Guess that wasn't kind, uh?

PeoplesElbow

Tylenol. I heard that you should not take Ibuprofen for the fever you have with COVID-19 - but use Tylenol instead, (Acetaminophen)
That was early advice that was put out in France but ibuprofen has been found to be safe for Covid patients.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
That was early advice that was put out in France but ibuprofen has been found to be safe for Covid patients.

That's good to know!

If anyone needs Tylenol - I have a crap ton bottle of it. I had to buy 1000 capsules worth, because during the COVID lockdown part of the year, that was the ONLY BOTTLE left in Safeway at the time.

I figured I needed to have it on hand if I should wake up one day deathly ill from 'Rona and had no one to go get it for me. :rolleyes:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's good to know!

If anyone needs Tylenol - I have a crap ton bottle of it. I had to buy 1000 capsules worth, because during the COVID lockdown part of the year, that was the ONLY BOTTLE left in Safeway at the time.

I figured I needed to have it on hand if I should wake up one day deathly ill from 'Rona and had no one to go get it for me. :rolleyes:
1000!?!

PeoplesElbow

That's good to know!

I call that the jug, I buy my mom one every few months at BJs