I wonder what you think

PJay

Mark Levin asked this question on his Twitter (all in caps, that's not me)

"IF A DEFEATED BIDEN DOES NOT CONCEDE AND HIS PARTY'S RIOTERS TAKE TO THE STREETS IN A COUP ATTEMPT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP, WILL THE MILITARY BE NEEDED TO STOP THEM?"

What say you?

SamSpade

Mark Levin asked this question on his Twitter (all in caps, that's not me)

"IF A DEFEATED BIDEN DOES NOT CONCEDE AND HIS PARTY'S RIOTERS TAKE TO THE STREETS IN A COUP ATTEMPT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP, WILL THE MILITARY BE NEEDED TO STOP THEM?"

What say you?

They're crybabies. Just take their phones away and send them to bed early.

pontificator

Funny post this in religion forum - the fact is for you maniacal statists, politics IS religion, religion is politics. There is no difference in your teeny world.

seekeroftruth

I think a defeated Biden will follow the Democratic Process just as Al Gore did years ago. If Trump wins this election... then I will believe as I do now... that God has a Plan... and this is just a part of it.... after all... even that Godly guy Daniel was castrated and led off by the nose to Babylon.... so it can happen to us again... hang in there... the politics will be over soon... God is handing this... the pandemic, fires, hurricanes, and earthquakes are signs of His signature all over it.... I saw today that there's even a hurricane forming right off of Italy... that's even rare... God is doing something.... I am a Theocratic voter.... God is Father and Jesus is King of Kings.....