I won't be getting a cheque. I don't know WTF he was talking about

Hijinx

How much longer can the democrats keep avoiding doing something about this man, How much longer can Republicans not publicly state that this man is unfit for the Presidency. Admittedly Harris isn't even close to being intelligently equipped , or experienced enough to take over, but we cannot go on like this.

Who the hell is running this country today? That is an honest question.
Why isn't McConnell taking some sort of action, and where the hell is McCarthy?
How long are they going to watch this senile demented old man make a fool of himself and hurt our country while doing it.

limblips

PREMO Member
Everybody occasionally loses their train of thought and usually acknowledge it. "Damn I must be getting old, I lost my train of thought." The true indicator of Joe's declining mental state is that he just continues on as if he is making sense. In his own mind he is making a point but it is locked inside a dementia confused brain. When is someone going to stop the elder abuse?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Everybody occasionally loses their train of thought and usually acknowledge it. "Damn I must be getting old, I lost my train of thought." The true indicator of Joe's declining mental state is that he just continues on as if he is making sense. In his own mind he is making a point but it is locked inside a dementia confused brain.

In all fairness, AOC, Hank and Cori Bush do that now.

herb749

How much longer can the democrats keep avoiding doing something about this man, How much longer can Republicans not publicly state that this man is unfit for the Presidency. Admittedly Harris isn't even close to being intelligently equipped , or experienced enough to take over, but we cannot go on like this.

Who the hell is running this country today? That is an honest question.
How long are they going to watch this senile demented old man make a fool of himself and hurt our country while doing it.

2022 election year .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

McConnell has been conspicuously on the DL since Biden was "elected". They all have been - when was the last time you saw Lindsey Graham on one of the news shows? Is McCarthy even still in Congress or did he retire?

Reactions: BOP