I would have to say that I was impressed

nightlife

The other day I ate at Lenny's across from Wildewood. I got the stuffed flounder and it was the best I've ever had. I also got the steamed shrimp appetizer and they were huge and cooked perfectly. The cinnamon apples were not bad either. I had not eaten there in years, but the food was delicious and I will be back.

FED_UP

The other day I ate at Lenny's across from Wildewood. I got the stuffed flounder and it was the best I've ever had. I also got the steamed shrimp appetizer and they were huge and cooked perfectly. The cinnamon apples were not bad either. I had not eaten there in years, but the food was delicious and I will be back.

I have not been their in years either, I will make that my next dine out, I wonder if they still have that nice weekend breakfast buffet?

N

navywife1984

I have not been their in years either, I will make that my next dine out, I wonder if they still have that nice weekend breakfast buffet?

Our family has eaten there a number of times since their renovation and have even taken family members who had never been to the area there. Everyone loved it and the food was some of the best in the area. They do have their Sunday brunch and it is good too.:patriot:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
We ate there for the first time a few weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised at how good the seafood and service was. Being a transplanted New Englander, I'm picky at where we eat seafood.

We ate at Captain Leonard's Seafood Restaurant in Mechanicville because we allways see a lot of cars there. NOT impressed- we had very greasy shrimp and scallop plates with a can of coke.... Maybe everyone goes for the crabs? :shrug:

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
I love their cream of crab soup. They put cheese in it. I had never had it that way before and it was delicious. The rest of the dinner was very good as well.

bulldog

New fan of Lenny's too. We ate there about a month ago and had great meals. Went earlier this week and I had the fried chicken and wife had meatloaf. They were just...okay. Maybe the comfort food is not their thing, but we will certainly go back for the other menu items and the service.