I would like to Officially invite Russian long jumper Darya Klishina to stay with me

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://espn.go.com/olympics/story/_...-criticism-being-allowed-compete-rio-olympics

MOSCOW -- Russian long jumper Darya Klishina is facing a barrage of criticism at home for agreeing to compete under a neutral flag.

Because Russian track and field athletes were suspended globally following state-sponsored doping, the U.S.-based Klishina was given permission by the IAAF over the weekend to compete as a neutral athlete because she met "exceptional eligibility criteria."

That enraged some Russians, who called her a "traitor" and pointed out she lives and trains abroad.

Attachments

• Long Jumper.jpg
    Long Jumper.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 4,205

Misfit

Lawful neutral
What’s ruble? :confused:

Is it some sort of Russian food? She said she’d do anything for it, so I guess I’m off to Giant. :ohwell:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Is it some sort of Russian food? She said she’d do anything for it, so I guess I’m off to Giant. :ohwell:

You'll find rubles in the exotic foreign food section. Get the canned ones...the fresh ones are never any good over here.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don't tell me they were out of rubles again. Did you tell the store manager they should stock more of them?

b23hqb

PREMO Member

"Ruble" would describe your physical state and all that is left of you after she has had her way with ya.