Ice Cream (Coldstone Creamery)

Just came back from eating at Coldstone Creamery located in that ridiculously overbuilt Rt.228 Marketplace Shopping Center in Waldorf. Whew!!!!!! $5.00 for a small cup of icecream! I bit the bullet obviously and bought he ice cream...but come on now....it wasn't that great! Do all of us have about $5.00 to spend on ice cream for a family of 4! You can bet I won't be going back....

RabbitLady said:
Just came back from eating at Coldstone Creamery located in that ridiculously overbuilt Rt.228 Marketplace Shopping Center in Waldorf. Whew!!!!!! $5.00 for a small cup of icecream! I bit the bullet obviously and bought he ice cream...but come on now....it wasn't that great! Do all of us have about $5.00 to spend on ice cream for a family of 4! You can bet I won't be going back....

Oops I meant to say.."Do all of us have about $25.00 to spend on ice cream for a family of 4!"

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
RabbitLady said:

Yes, it's almost as expensive is piling into an H-2 and driving to the corner for a Grande low-fat latte, mocca, hazelwood with cinnimon sprinkles.

designerxboi

Nickel said:
That ice cream is worth $5, your taste buds must be broken. :ohwell:

:diva:
I agree!!! It's worth the $5.00! Although if I lived in Waldorf and craved it every day I can see where it might get expensive and 'not worth' the money.