ICE raids NC gun plant for illegals

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm so conflicted about this. J/K, deport them all.

This is why e-verify is a joke. I have worked with dozens of people over the years that were here illegally. All had documents even if they were bogus. HR takes the papers and voila you have a job. If the employee is outed as an illegal, HR points to the paperwork and says that it appears legitimate and isn't culpable in any fraud.

Other local businesses that hire illegals closed for the rest of the day so their employees could go home and get their things so they could get out of Dodge without being apprehended.

Oh and they are hiring in Sanforn, NC. A bunch of positions opened up due to several employees taking urgent early relocation.
Agents from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) arrested approximately 30 men and women for “identification theft and fraud” from Bear Creek Arsenal — a manufacturer of AR-15 firearms and firearm products — in Sanford this morning.

The incident has led to several Latino-owned businesses in Sanford closing their doors today.

we don't need no stinkin papers

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The incident has led to several Latino-owned businesses in Sanford closing their doors today.

:killingme

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I am not totally cold heart'ed to the plight of these people who are working and being hauled off by ICE.
But they and their employer are breaking the law.
Has anyone seen the Democrats with their new majority putting forth any new immigration laws.??
All I see is them trying to get rid of a legally elected President.

Of course they blame Trump for this problem, but this problem has existed throughout 3 administrations and they have let it slide.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I am not totally cold heart'ed to the plight of these people who are working and being hauled off by ICE.
But they and their employer are breaking the law.
Has anyone seen the Democrats with their new majority putting forth any new immigration laws.??
All I see is them trying to get rid of a legally elected President.

Of course they blame Trump for this problem, but this problem has existed throughout 3 administrations and they have let it slide.

This is a self inflicted 'plight'. Don't break the law, several times in fact, then boohoo when you are caught. The employers know they are presenting fraudulent documents. They choose to ignore this fact because they have the excuse that the paperwork presented looked legitimate.

We don't need new immigration laws. Just enforce the ones that are currently in place. If you want to massage the immigration laws, get rid of anchor babies and birthing tourism.