Ideal riding instructor/trainer

K

KizerSoSay

Ok, here is a good question. Some wimpy person pm'd me and asked me to post this question cuz they wuz too yellow bellied to do it. So here goes-

Who would you your ideal riding instructor? Mine would be Andy Garcia. In breeches. Somewhere tropical. With a margarita in one hand. And a whip in the other :hot:

Serious horse people need not respond..FUN people only.

Attachments

• elysian.jpg
    elysian.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Ok, here is a good question. Some wimpy person pm'd me and asked me to post this question cuz they wuz too yellow bellied to do it. So here goes-

Who would you your ideal riding instructor? Mine would be Andy Garcia. In breeches. Somewhere tropical. With a margarita in one hand. And a whip in the other :hot:

Serious horse people need not respond..FUN people only.

Who sez serious horse people aren't fun? :confused:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Who sez serious horse people aren't fun? :confused:
I get spanked for getting off the subject so I thought I needed to preface my thread, so no one would be STARTLED by my topic.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
I get spanked for getting off the subject so I thought I needed to preface my thread, so no one would be STARTLED by my topic.

I though you liked getting spanked, and why would anyone be startled by anything you would post?? :lmao:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
I though you liked getting spanked, and why would anyone be startled by anything you would post?? :lmao:
Fascinated, but startled. You have yet to answer the fantasy instructor question....

S

saddlesore

OK, my ideal trainer would be a hunter with a background so solid that I would not even dream of asking if he/she were certified. But they would have to carry insurance.

Does that answer your question?

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
OK, my ideal trainer would be a hunter with a background so solid that I would not even dream of asking if he/she were certified. But they would have to carry insurance.

Does that answer your question?

Hardy har. You crazy Canadian vixen, give me the real answer. Throw certification and insurance to the wind for one lesson and really let your hair down!

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Hardy har. You crazy Canadian vixen, give me the real answer. Throw certification and insurance to the wind for one lesson and really let your hair down!

All right, you asked for it. His name is Hans-Guenter. About 6'2", broad shoulders, narrow waist, and TIGHT breeches with tall black boots with spurs. He stands tall in the menage, shouting, "You VILL collect more!" accompanied by a SMACK of the whip in his hand. "Yah, like that. CORrect. . . . . NEIN, you haf LOST it!! [smack with the whip]. More leg! Rounder! Achtung! [smack] WHERE is the leg?" [smack].

Alas, my ineffective aids need clarification. Perhaps we can schedule a "private ground lesson" to help me with my aids, yah?? Is gut!

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
All right, you asked for it. His name is Hans-Guenter. About 6'2", broad shoulders, narrow waist, and TIGHT breeches with tall black boots with spurs. He stands tall in the menage, shouting, "You VILL collect more!" accompanied by a SMACK of the whip in his hand. "Yah, like that. CORrect. . . . . NEIN, you haf LOST it!! [smack with the whip]. More leg! Rounder! Achtung! [smack] WHERE is the leg?" [smack].

Alas, my ineffective aids need clarification. Perhaps we can schedule a "private ground lesson" to help me with my aids, yah?? Is gut!

My SO laughed is butt off... yoo r sew tiny, Saddlesore(rolling the r's) Yew well naught be handlin' the taruth, nigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
My SO laughed is butt off... yoo r sew tiny, Saddlesore(rolling the r's) Yew well naught be handlin' the taruth, nigh.
I am guessing that would be a Scottish accent. Andy Garcia is decidedly NOT a Celt.